When arrived at the front of the hotel the design and and style of the reception area. the staff appeared to treat visitors on arriving differently we was offered orange juice our friends who arrived 5minutes later we're offered champagne ?.
The room was decorated to an high standard, with flat screen tv but only 3 Channels are in English, the walk in shower excellent as with the rest of the bathroom facilities, two chairs and table on the balcony very relaxing with nice views.
The cleaning staff very polite and very hard working always left room spotless they do you credit.
We stayed half board, again all catering staff especially the waitresses and waiters always polite and welcomed you with a warm smile and could not do enough for you. Breakfast and evening meal spoilt for choice food cooked to a very high standard, only one problem you will possibly put a little weight on.
The mix in the entertainment for children and adults was great enjoyed every night, the entertainment staff were friendly and professional on the variety of shows put on. Not forgetting the waiters who worked tirelessly throughout the evening taking orders then serving to the table, no queuing at the bar just sat down to enjoy the evening.
The pools were again very clean, just one minus our foreign friends do tend to place there towels on the poolside relaxers and then go for breakfast although against hotel rules.
Looking forward to returning in 2013
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on the sand at the marvellous Playa de Muro, the IBEROSTAR Albufera Park hotel makes for a lovely postcard of your holiday in Majorca. This is due to the quality of its facilities, exclusive location and a pleasant atmosphere where families with children can have a whole host of fun experiences. The Albufera Park hotel features rooms for every type of family: with children or without, with or without sea views, with the family pet, and even with the exclusive Star Prestige service that gives access to a rooftop VIP area with Balinese beds, Jacuzzis, Open Bar with drinks and some unique views of Playa del Muro. The range of services and facilities at the Albufera Park hotel is magnificent: Miniclub (ages 4 to 7), Maxiclub (ages 8 to 12), Teenieclub (ages 13 to 17); four restaurants and two bars; live shows and entertainment for guests of all ages; SPA Sensations with up to ten different types of massages; outdoor pools with slides and water jets; free Wi-Fi; children's playground; all inclusive... And, of course, direct access to one of the best beaches on the entire Mediterranean - Playa de Muro. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Iberostar Albufera Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Albufera Park Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Hotel Albufera Park
- Iberostar Albufera Park Playa De Muro, Majorca