This hotel is very nice. The last time I went was around 4 years ago from now (2013). I don't know how much the hotel has changed, but from the last time I went in 2009, it was a great family hotel. At this time there were no "gypsies" and the buildings did not need rebuilding, they were all in mint condition. The pools are fantastic, and snacks were great. The food did get slightly repetitive I will agree, but overall this hotel was great. Children are going to be children, you can't stop it but you can try to nurture them.
The manager and receptionist were very kind, hello everytime you arrived through the doors. You don't really require the free shuttle because of the short distance, however if you have a disability it is a different story. The location is excellent, bushes were not overgrown in 2009, and it would be a shame to see more comments like that, them comments that put shame to this hotel. It was fine in 2009 and I feel it wouldn't have changed as bad as some people are suggesting it is - you need to be less picky, remember it is a 3 star hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A complex comprising hotel and apartments in the Platja de Muro, situated next to the natural park of s’Albufera. The park is formed by grassy areas, dunes and salt marshes and is of great ornithological and scenic value, and is surrounded by two gardens of approximately 200m² each with a lake and jetty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eix Lagotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagotel Hotel Playa De Muro
- Lagotel Alcudia
- Lagotel Majorca
- Eix Lagotel Playa De Muro, Majorca