I have just returned from a week in Lagotel club hotel in Majorca.I went with my 3 kids age 12,10 and 2 and husband.we had a great welcome even at 530 am when we arrived,our room was spacious and very clean with an ajoining room for the two older kids with tv bunk beds storage and bean chairs for comfy seating.Our room was very large with a bed for us and a lower single bed for our toddler which he slept well in every night.we were on the first floor with a balcony which overlooked the lake which is part of the hotel.The grounds are beautiful and kept well with 6 pools to cater for all ages with the usual poolside sun beds.There are lots of activities all day long for kids and adults and the evening entertainment was very good,a great atmosphere and second to none reps hosting the day and evening shows all working exceptionally hard.The only down points for me were that there are alot of mosquitos due to the lake but they didnt by any means spoil our holiday so only a minor negative which cant be changed but just to make sure you take spray etc.the other point was that we paid extra for our late check out so we could keep the room till 6 as we wanted our toddler to have an afternoon nap as we had late flights.We went to our room at 12 noon ish to find we couldnt get in only to be told we were having to move to another room as the late checkout didnt mean we kept that room.This meant we had to hurridly pack our bags and move to a room with no bed and was inadequate for our needs with no notice. We went all inclusive and with a family like ours it was definately the perfect choice.The food was amazing each and every day,and again the food hall staff very helpful.There are also lots of things to do in and around the hotel.The beach is very near and much easier to get to than we first thought after reading the reviews.we only used the shuttle bus to go to the marklet town of alcudia but walked to the beach each day.
This really is an amazing hotel choice for any one.top marks from us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A complex comprising hotel and apartments in the Platja de Muro, situated next to the natural park of s’Albufera. The park is formed by grassy areas, dunes and salt marshes and is of great ornithological and scenic value, and is surrounded by two gardens of approximately 200m² each with a lake and jetty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Eix Lagotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lagotel Hotel Playa De Muro
- Lagotel Alcudia
- Lagotel Majorca
- Eix Lagotel Playa De Muro, Majorca