We have just come back from the Viva Blue hotel it has very pretty gardens and a lovely pool area we read all the reviews before we went as we have a 14 year old that likes to be kept busy and sure enough there was something going on every hour ,Football volley ball table tennis etc most of the guests were Swedish or German with a hand full of English.They have a lovely chill out area for over eighteens with about 23 doublebeds and a lovely pool which was where we went when our son was busy with football etc.The food and drinks were very good if I had to be pickey might have been nice to have jacket potatoes sometimes..
The not so good things was the beds were really hard but the apartments are big with two big wardrobes so plenty of storage space.
The evening entertainment was very poor and on two nights we were there it stopped at ten oclock and the waiters started clearing tables away which was really disappointing and most people then got up and left the other nights it stopped at eleven and the bar closes at eleven thirty which is fine but still the waiters were clearing the tables and grabbing glasses as soon as you put them down which was very off putting and made you feel like you had to leave.Apart from the early nights we had a great time at a lovely hotel that does great entertainment during the day and is great for families with small children,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the shopping district, just 200 m from Playa de Muro’s magnificent beach, and close to the S’Albufera Natural Park, Viva Blue is the perfect base for a fabulous family or couples’ holiday in the north of Majorca. It is ideal for families with children as it offers a complete array of amenities: swimming pool with water games and Pirate Boat, and an exciting entertainment program, including activities and dancing in the mini-disco. Couples, meanwhile, can enjoy an exclusive getaway and relax in the harmony of our elegant chill-out pool. It comprises facilities which are perfectly adapted for sports lovers and particularly suitable for triathletes. It includes a heated 25-metre outdoor pool, with 6 2-metre lanes. It also boasts a fully equipped gym And a fully equipped, new store/repair shop for cyclists makes it great for sports lovers too. Moreover, the hotel organises excursions with a guide. Our Balneum Spa & Wellness Center offer an even wider range of services to our customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Viva Blue & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Blue Hotel Playa De Muro
- Viva Blue Playa De Muro
- Viva Blue & Spa Playa De Muro, Majorca