This place is one of the cleanisest places I've ever stayed in. The pool areas are spotless and well presented. Staff are very friendly and the buffet and bar food are very nice with lots of choice. I went with my other half (both in our eary 20s) and this is a good place to relax as a couple, using the adult pool section which is lovely and peaceful. Lots of toddlers in the early part of September and I mean a lot! If you can put up with lots of kids screaming then your ok but be aware! The training pool is great if your a keen swimmer like myself, at an extra 3.50 euro per hour I thought this was reasonable as it keeps the riff raff out and you can have a very decent swim. Just ask for your ticket from reception and you have to show it to the life guard on duty at the time. We went breakfast only but had dinner in the hotel every night but one. The surrounding area is awful and looks like something out of the 80s (there all a bit behind out there!) and most restaurants look average and menus are standard. We went into Alcudia port a few times but not that much better there either. You can't go wrong with all inclusive at Viva Blue and we so wish we did. The only thing that did niggle me was the charge of 16.50 euro for the safe use, I've never had to pay for a safe before and I have travelled a fair bit in the past. Also, bring your insect repellant, I'm still itching with bites a week after returning, there a bit bitey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the shopping district, just 200 m from Playa de Muro’s magnificent beach, and close to the S’Albufera Natural Park, Viva Blue is the perfect base for a fabulous family or couples’ holiday in the north of Majorca. It is ideal for families with children as it offers a complete array of amenities: swimming pool with water games and Pirate Boat, and an exciting entertainment program, including activities and dancing in the mini-disco. Couples, meanwhile, can enjoy an exclusive getaway and relax in the tranquility of our elegant chill-out pool. And a fully equipped, new store/repair shop for cyclists makes it great for sports lovers too. And for the hikers it is a place close to the spot where the most beautiful excursions of Mallorca begin. Moreover, the hotel organizes excursions with a guide. Above all, Viva Blue in Playa de Muro is the perfect location thanks to its comfortable and generous rooms, its delicious and varied dining options and its limitless opportunities to have fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Viva Blue & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Blue Hotel Playa De Muro
- Viva Blue Playa De Muro
- Viva Blue & Spa Playa De Muro, Majorca