We've stayed twice in early spring.spotless apartment and accommodating staff.well worth paying the nominal €10 per night extra to have apt overlooking nature reserve. Very high standard accommodation and service.I can imagine it is an entirely different place in summer as it has 2 large swimming pools with pirate playground. Yikes!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the shopping district, just 200 m from Playa de Muro’s magnificent beach, and close to the S’Albufera Natural Park, Viva Blue is the perfect base for a fabulous family or couples’ holiday in the north of Majorca. It is ideal for families with children as it offers a complete array of amenities: swimming pool with water games and Pirate Boat, and an exciting entertainment program, including activities and dancing in the mini-disco. Couples, meanwhile, can enjoy an exclusive getaway and relax in the harmony of our elegant chill-out pool. It comprises facilities which are perfectly adapted for sports lovers and particularly suitable for triathletes. It includes a heated 25-metre outdoor pool, with 6 2-metre lanes. It also boasts a fully equipped gym And a fully equipped, new store/repair shop for cyclists makes it great for sports lovers too. Moreover, the hotel organises excursions with a guide. Our Balneum Spa & Wellness Center offer an even wider range of services to our customers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Viva Blue & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Viva Blue Hotel Playa De Muro
- Viva Blue Playa De Muro
- Viva Blue & Spa Playa De Muro, Majorca