We have never been to Majorca before and choose this hotel because it was located in a relatively quiet area and had very good reviews. My husband and I are in our 50`s and found this hotel catered to all our needs. It is a family hotel and there is a small children's club and a room to entertain older children but I feel children of 14 and over may need extra stimuli.
We arrived very late but were offered a cold buffet but decided bed sounded a better option. Our room was large and airy. The bed however was rather firm, I suppose I could have requested a mattress topper but as most nights we were so tired we didn`t bother. The room was quiet overlooking the nature reserve- the next hotel was a distance away, so we were not overlooked.
If I were to go again,and that is very likely, I would not pack towels nor hangers as these were both available, Towels for the pool and beach were located outside and could be collected when needed. I would however take a few clothes pegs as there is a discrete washing line but not enough pegs. There was a hairdryer but not an iron so I did take a mini iron with me. The room was exceptional clean.
The pool was a delight and you could order drinks and food at the bar/ cafeteria or have them brought to your lounger. The hotel is situated on the beach. For the first time in my life I loved swimming in the sea- it was warm, shallow and clear -plus the salt content was low ( don`t know why).
Food- fantastic. Great choice. The evening menu catered for all. There was meat, fish and vegetarian dishes and those with dietary needs were also catered for. The staff- kitchen and waiters/ waitresses were excellent. In fact the whole staff in the hotel were helpful, cheerful and a great asset to the hotel- credit to the management.
The spa is worth a visit but I found it a little expensive. The gym is small but well equipped.There is a shop in the hotel run by a lovely lady.
There was evening entertainment daily. Many evenings we chose to go for a walk or take a local bus to Old Alcudia- a lovely clean village with many interesting local shops.
A great hotel run by happy staff who really do care. It certainly deserves its 5 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between a long and sandy beach bordering the turquoise sea and the Parc Natural. Rooms: Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Balcony with garden or side seaviews. Suites: Lounge, 2nd TV & sofa-bed. New Spa & Wellness Center. Sport & Leisure: pool with additional children´s pool. Bicycle sports programs. Beach volleyball. Gym. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Splendid buffet. Restaurant a la carte. Services: Golf equipment storage. Discounts and reservations on green fees at several Golf Clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grupotel Parc Natural & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Parc Natural And Spa
- Grupotel Parc Natural Hotel Playa De Muro
- Grupotel Parc Natural & Spa Playa De Muro, Majorca