We have just returned from spending eight nights here. We made our reservation directly with the hotel and the telephone service we got was second to none. The lady spoke perfect English and on arrival at the hotel we were offered a cool drink whilst our cases were taken directly to our room. Our room was exactly as we had asked for on a high floor and a great sea view, looking toward the port of Alcudia.
Staff at this hotel are very friendly & helpful with nothing being too much trouble. We were a little concerned to find the restaurant was a buffet which we are not used to at the hotels we normally holiday at. We need not of worried as the choice was extensive. The salad, cheese & desert bars were all wonderful and all the fish & meat choices were freshly cooked at the grill exactly to your liking. There was a menu choice of 3 dishes at dinner you preferred to have table service. The breakfast was a vast array of fruits, cereals, cold meats and beautiful breads. There was also a chef to prepare omelettes, eggs etc for a full English breakfast.
The pool area & gardens were very relaxing and a lovely sandy long beach which was a welcome point of exercise after a 4 course dinner every night! The evening entertainment of which was on every night of our stay was excellent. There was a good variety of musicians, circus acts & flamenco, we always enjoyed the show.
Our only complaint was that unfortunately there was a seaweed problem for a few days in the sea and along parts of the beach (unfortunately in front of the hotel) which made it not a pleasant experience going for a swim. This was being cleared up the day we were leaving so at least we were impressed that something was being done.
To sum up we had a lovely holiday staying at this hotel & would return again if visiting Mallorca.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated between a long and sandy beach bordering the turquoise sea and the Parc Natural. Rooms: Heating/ air-conditioning. Sat-TV. Minibar. Balcony with garden or side seaviews. Suites: Lounge, 2nd TV & sofa-bed. New Spa & Wellness Center. Sport & Leisure: pool with additional children´s pool. Bicycle sports programs. Beach volleyball. Gym. Evening shows. Gastronomy: Splendid buffet. Restaurant a la carte. Services: Golf equipment storage. Discounts and reservations on green fees at several Golf Clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grupotel Parc Natural & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Parc Natural Hotel Playa De Muro
- Grupotel Parc Natural And Spa
- Grupotel Parc Natural & Spa Playa De Muro, Majorca