“Great for Lunch”

Ranked #21 of 45 Restaurants in Playa de Muro
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2012

It's run by spanish people and you are welcomed. Great food and drinks. Don't bother with the lunch time offer with the voucher, you get a much better lunch by choosing from the main menu.

3  Thank TCTCHerts

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Well we have returned to this restaurant for the past 25 years and always had friendly, excellent service. The food is good and very reasonably priced with options for both the budget conscious tourist or the connoisseur.

Nothing is too much bother and they are eager to make sure your visit is enjoyable and that you will wish to return. If anyone had any complaints they only needed to speak to a member of staff and it would have been dealt with immediately.

Of course peoples tastes are different but in fairness we have seem some extremely rude and arrogant customers while we have been dining and the staff have handled them politely and calmly.

This is a Spanish bar and should be enjoyed as such. If you are looking for a Brit bar and karaoke then this is not the place for you. If you are looking for a family orientated bar with a friendly, family run atmosphere and great food then I can highly recommend this bar restaurant with its beautiful views of Alcudia Bay.

2  Thank Maz4753
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Me and my partner visited this restaurant twice, which tells you how much we enjoyed it. On our first visit, we did find out that the initial service of giving menus and taking orders was a little rushed, but this didn't put us off. My partner ordered the lasagna that at 7.5 euros was a bargain and he thoroughly enjoyed it. I had a 4 cheese pizza which was nice, but a little too strong towards the end, however at 7 euros I couldn't complain. The staff do make you wait a while for the bill and to take away dishes. We returned here a few days later as my partner wanted the lasagna again, this time I had the lemon sole 'leon rojo' style and it was amazing. A whole fish with baked potato and rice and at around 11 euros it was a good price. Of course, being in the Mediterranean, it was complete with bones, but that didn't bother me and it tasted perfect.
I would recommend this restaurant for those who were on a budget and for those who are looking for fish.

3  Thank Kim E
Reviewed August 25, 2012

If you like being rushed to place your order then look no further. We both ordered burgers which were burnt on the outside but undercooked inside, we both left them. The red wine was expensive at €3 & undrinkable.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Looks like a typical turist trap, but has nice well prepared food. Try the grill which is made over open fire next to the bar. Has typical kid's menu (burgers, nuggets, pasta etc). Friendly service.

1  Thank Thomas L