“Top Thai Food here!!!”

Tosakan Thai Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 50 Restaurants in Chermside
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Description: Tosakan Thai restaurant offers thai cuisine in Chermside, QLD.
Brisbane, Australia
“Top Thai Food here!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2012

Great Food, Some good authentic Thai dishes that have not been amended toooooo much for Australian taste buds but I would still like the dishes a little hotter to taste.

The Yum Seafood & The Chicken Satay are superb! The service wasn't great on my last visit as I struggled to get new drinks on a couple of occasions but the restaurant was busy so I forgive the waitress!

My only real complaint is that like most eating places in Brisbane the restaurant closes up too early & you kind of get the impression that the staff are waiting for you to leave. As I say that isn't just here though, it's in most Brisbane restaurants. I'm hoping that will change though!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank NawtyStupot

New Zealand
“Absolutely delicious food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

This is the second time I have been to this restaurant, and the food is really fresh tasting and nicely spicy. Would have given an "excellent" rating except for the fact that the tables are a little cramped when trying to share the various dishes with fellow diners. Handy that it has a BYO wine license as well. Always seems to be very busy.

• Visited April 2012
Brisbane
“Still great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2012

Just wanted to mention that we've been eating from this wonderful place atleast 1-2 times a month since my last review and it is consistently good. Not once even in busiest of times have we experienced anything but the same consistent great food made with great respect for the ingredients.
I can be very picky with my Thai as I've been lucky enough to enjoy some amazing Thai food and this keeps me satisfied and happy.

• Visited February 2012
Brisbane, Australia
“Good service Wonderful Thai food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2012

Either eat in or take away the food here is great with lots of variety. Staff are very helpful. Food can be as hot or as mild as you like - flavour is great either way.

• Visited December 2011
Brisbane
“Best Thai Brisbane - Fresh, Delicious, Authentic Food & Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

This new Thai restaurant is excellent. Have tried a few of their dishes and all have been amazing. This is the best Thai food we've had in Brisbane, definitely on North side and we've been trying several looking for something that is what this place is.
You can taste the freshness of the ingredients they use and everything is always really well cooked. The staff are always so friendly and helpful and professional.
I feel healthy after eating their food and I feel good about giving my money to people who are clearly care about their ingredients, staff and their customers.
Highly highly recommended.