They serve the same food over and over again - pretty much every meal consists of rice, chicken or chips and it gets really boring. If you go and get a drink by the pool side, they serve it in a plastic cup and make you pay for it after eleven at night and there is NO entertainment by the pool. The Apple bar down the road is great though as they do proper drinks for good prices along with entertainment. The hotel rooms are also low standard and overall I would recommend going on holiday in a different hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal Panorama has a slightly elevated position offering excellent views of the sea and surrounding area.The stunning beach where you can chill out on a lounger or splash around in the warm waters is 300m. From the hotel. Built in traditional chalet style giving most guest rooms uninterrupted views and privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Halici Semera Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halici Semera Holiday Village Hotel Mugla
- Halici Semera Holiday Village Turkey/Mugla