Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Snaptravel
All reviews day tour per head dining hall buffet lunch shower room beach resort small kids bring your own meal package clear water white sand merienda massage snacks meals laiya trash
Selected filters
Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

I love the place so very relaxing but the food too pricey for me Php 1,400 each person. The water is clear but very rocky but still okay. The place worth a second visit. I enjoyed our vacation with my family. Staff are very friendly except the other girl in dining area.

2  Thank jhouvhielled
Reviewed January 7, 2017 via mobile

We went there to check the place. We proceed to their make shift reception and was greeted very coldly by one of the staff. I told her if its okay if we can look at the place since we are looking for a place for my grandmother's birthday next month. She said okay and told us to sit down. 30 mins later, we are still waiting for them to show us around. There were like 7 of them in the reception but no one bothered to assist us. We just left the place dissappointed.

7  Thank denden127
Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

La luz is packed with nature and food. The beach is surrounded with fish sunctuary, trees, stones, strong waves. A great place for me to enjoy enjoy nature. However because of the strong wave you need to ensure that you wear vest and watch well your children. eThe accomodation was only good, clean !nd spacious room. Buffet food was another thing of you are into it. Additional cost of another 1500+ per head but worth if you love buffet. The advantage is no need to bring and tired yourself from cookinh. Just sit down at the dining area and enjoy. Staff generally accomodating.

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

I'm a happy customer of La Luz. The staff are very friendly and accommodating! My mother needs special care for her illness and the staff/management were very much accommodating to our special requests.

On that same note, I think they need to have facilities for those who have wheelchair. They also need to provide wheelchair for those customers who might need it. It should be included in their medical utilities.

Reviewed January 5, 2017

- stayed overnight, December 2016
- improvement / construction of reception area ongoing
- road leading to this resort not that good
- accommodating staff
- clean and spacious rooms
- just enough choices for buffet breakfast / lunch / dinner / snacks