“Espectacular!!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Bogota, Colombia
“Espectacular!!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

These ladies have the best burguers ever tasted. Great service. Very good flavor. Just unforgetable. Love Elementales. Don't forget to try their arepa de choclo!! Just great!

• Visited April 2014

Galway, Ireland
“Vegan delights”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

3 nights in san gil, 3 burgers, 3 weeks later im still thinking about them, spicy avocado delight! mmmmmmm, friendly people, great food, the only problem is that its 6000 miles from my house... great little place, cant imagine anybody not giving this place full marks

Quito, Ecuador
“Yummy ladies and friendly burgers”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

For yummy ladies and friendly burgers Elementales is the place. I spent whole days looking forward to dinner here and the company and the food was always excellente!

• Visited April 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Addictive”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Elementales was a staple for me the 3 weeks I stayed in San Gil.

I am a very serious steak eating, French fry having die hard carnivore. But wow these veggie burgers are amazing. And filling! And the yuquitas are addictive, you've been warned.

My personal favorite: Spicy avocado.
And if you're really hungry: ask for the Cree burger (she's one of the owners) with the Strawberry Mango juice ;)

San Gil, Colombia
“YUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I am not a vegetarian but I LOVED the food. The menu looked so delicious that I couldn`t even decide what to get, my friend and I had to order two different veggie burgers and split both of them and we couldn`t decide which on was better! Besides the food what makes the restaurant is the staff. We had such a great time there we didn`t even leave after we were done eating, we just hung around so that we could hang out with the lovely women who work there! Elementales is delicious, I would recommend them to anyone!