“Disappointing meal at Buffalo Grill” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Wheelchair Accessible
wiltshire
“Disappointing meal at Buffalo Grill”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2009

We visited this restaurant twice, during our family holiday in Paris. The first visit was quite satisfactory.

On our second visit however, we had problems. Firstly, I queried our carafe of wine, which had a permanent froth and tasted of washing up liquid. I was told that 'mousse' was quite normal when wine is poured into a carafe, so we didn't make a fuss, just in case this was true.

When the main course was finally served, after a long wait - when the restaurant was almost empty - my meal included a small piece of glass. Although the waiter changed my plate at my request, he offered no apology. I requested that our bill be amended, to compensate, since they showed no concern whatsoever. We were begrudgingly given one free dessert and coffee 'on the house' in response.

When we came to pay the bill, we met the manageress. She quickly and silently took our cash, with a foul expression but not one word of apology, and practically threw the receipt plate back onto the table afterwards.

We have enjoyed many meals at Buffalo Grill in France in recent years, but this experience has ensured that we won't visit any in the future. Definitely NOT recommended!