Spent 2 days at this Hotel/Village. Houses are very nice and large, and the grounds are beautiful. We stayed in a 2BR townhouse and was very satisfied. Remember this is not a Hotel with a restaurant or food served, it is a condo/townhouse with a kitchen. You have to buy your own food and prepare it yourself. If this works for you then it is a great choice. There is a small market about 1/2 mile from the hotel and they also have a market on site, but you will pay more. About a 30-45 minute drive into Paris, but for the price, its worth the trip.
We rented a car while we were there. Before you do this you need to know that driving in Paris is a Free For All...... No Rules and No Respect From Other Drivers......Do Not Rent A Car In Paris If You Are A Timid Driver, You Must Have Guts Of Steel...... Parking was easy in Paris and plentiful, just look for the Big P on the streets. I do not know the cost of a Taxi, but I would not rent a car in Paris again and I am a strong driver.
Do forget this place is just a hop from the Disney Gate.
All in all, this is a great choice if small hotel rooms are not your style.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is one of our guest favourites in Bailly-Romainvilliers The Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France resort is situated in Bailly-Romainvilliers, in the countryside just beyond Disneyland Paris. It offers fully equipped villas for up to 8 guests with free internet access. The Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France resort offers 2 to 3-bedroom villas, each with living room, dining area, full kitchen and private terrace with scenic views. They also have satellite TV and a DVD player. Each villa is equipped with a bathroom and guests can take advantage of complimentary towels and bed linen. Guests are also invited to enjoy the indoor pool and seasonal outdoor swimming pool as well as the fitness centre. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant. Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France overlooks Golf Disneyland, a 27-hole golf course near the theme park. Val d'Europe Shopping Centre and RER Station is just 5 km away. In Bailly-Romainvilliers you will find a cinema and a small restaurant. This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Bailly-Romainvilliers! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area. This property is also rated for the best value in Bailly-Romainvilliers! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. We speak your language! Hotel Chain : Marriott Vacation Club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Marriott, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Village d`Ile-De-France Hotel Bailly-Romainvilliers
- Marriott Ile-De-France
- île-De-France Marriott
- Marriott's Village D'lle-De-France Ile-De-France/Bailly-Romainvilliers