As you would expect, service levels are high with well trained staff who are keen to help. Efficient check-in was followed by comfortable accommodation in a 2 bed townhouse. This was extremely well equipped with a light touch maid service every day.
The location of the resort is ideal for families embarking on the Disney experience but less so for anybody looking for a French experience. Restaurants in the local town were very poor offering only very basic needs. The local supermarket provides a reasonably good selection of items; good enough for our stay. The on-site Market Place has limited stock but can provide items such as bread and milk(longlife).
The resort has a well equipped gym, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, steam bath and sauna. A small bank of computers are available for guests to use for free. Children are well provided for with playgounds, kids club, cinema and hire bikes for their use.
As for us, it served as a good base to visit Paris (easily reached using local bus service to rail station and then 35 min trip). A visit to Versailles took 50 mins by car but was well worth it, despite the queues. We also had a drive to Epernay to enjoy a champagne lunch. A visit to the Val d'Europe shopping complex was a must with the ladies in our party and I have to say it wasn't too bad for us men either.
All in all a good break in comfortable surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is one of our guest favourites in Bailly-Romainvilliers The Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France resort is situated in Bailly-Romainvilliers, in the countryside just beyond Disneyland Paris. It offers fully equipped villas for up to 8 guests with free internet access. The Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France resort offers 2 to 3-bedroom villas, each with living room, dining area, full kitchen and private terrace with scenic views. They also have satellite TV and a DVD player. Each villa is equipped with a bathroom and guests can take advantage of complimentary towels and bed linen. Guests are also invited to enjoy the indoor pool and seasonal outdoor swimming pool as well as the fitness centre. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant. Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France overlooks Golf Disneyland, a 27-hole golf course near the theme park. Val d'Europe Shopping Centre and RER Station is just 5 km away. In Bailly-Romainvilliers you will find a cinema and a small restaurant. This property also has one of the best-rated locations in Bailly-Romainvilliers! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area. This property is also rated for the best value in Bailly-Romainvilliers! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. We speak your language! Hotel Chain : Marriott Vacation Club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Village d`Ile-De-France Hotel Bailly-Romainvilliers
- Marriott Ile-De-France
- île-De-France Marriott
- Marriott's Village D'lle-De-France Ile-De-France/Bailly-Romainvilliers