We've stayed here 5 times in the last 9 years as a family of 6. Lovely well equipped townhouses with 2 bathrooms plus a downstairs toilet. Has a washing machine and tumble dryer too so we make do with a couple of suitcases and wash and dry as we go along. Reception staff very friendly and helpful. On our first/second visit here 9/7 years ago the transport to/from Disney was complimentary plus we had bubblebath/top ups of shower gel, soap, regular change of towels, bedding changed during the week, so from our point of view there have definitely been cutbacks/changes. Our townhouse also was very cold downstairs - asked for extra blankets several times before we received any which resulted in a couple of very cold/distrubed nights sleep! Marriott's shuttle service was 3.50 euros per person and you're not guaranteed the ride back which we thought quite expensive, especially when we visited Disney 4 days. Shop on site very expensive, we take a 10 min stroll to the nearby village and shop in Carrefour, much better value. The pool is generally fairly warm and quite empty which is was on a couple of occasions. Unfortunately our last visit, the pool was absolutely freezing!! Don't think the Townhouse was equipped for a stay from 6 people - we didn't have enough towels, not enough room to all sit comfortble in the "lounge". All in all an enjoyable stay - but think we'll review other options next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vacation home that feels like home Close to thrilling theme parks and attractions, yet nestled in the charming French countryside, Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France is a welcome retreat for relaxation and rejuvenation. Indulge in a world drenched in tradition while embracing a flair for impeccable taste and unfaltering style. Whatever your agenda, a holiday at Marriott's Village d'Ile-de-France is the perfect European vacation. Resort Amenities** Owners Clubhouse and Bar The Marketplace*: Perfect for grab-and-go meal options, snacks, coffee, soft drinks and necessities Le Bistro bar, on-site restaurant serving casual food and open in the evenings only Heated outdoor pool and whirlpool spas Heated indoor lap pool Outdoor children's pool Fitness center, game room Multipurpose fun court Kids activity center with outdoor playground We speak your language! Hotel Chain : Marriott Vacation Club ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Village d'lle-de-France reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Village d`Ile-De-France Hotel Bailly-Romainvilliers
- Marriott Ile-De-France
- île-De-France Marriott
- Marriott's Village D'lle-De-France Ile-De-France/Bailly-Romainvilliers