Stayed here May 2011, thanks to our tour guide and manager Emmylou Palacio-Noel for booking this resort for our group. The rooms have complete amenities, clean bathrooms, fantastic view and great amount of fresh air. The pool was lovely and great for night swimming.
The staff were very helpful and kind, they even provided us with a thank you token. They will respond to the requests promptly and with a sweet smile. This really makes a big difference because it makes the guests feel extra special or well taken cared of.
Although we encountered some difficulty with the restroom water (as the resort is in an elevated location) the staff were kind enough to provide alternate solutions and ensured that the water problem was fixed at the soonest possible.
I'm not sure if they have like a small DVD library where guests can borrow movies. I recommend they keep this kind of collection especially if the satellite TV encounters problems probably due to bad weather.
Other than the minor incidents, our group's experience in the resort is Superb and truly Grand!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the peace and fresh air overlooking the Tagbilaran Bay. Our spa to be enjoyed while you stay with us. Free pick up and drop..also offer tours in Bohol. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Grand Luis Lodge, B&B and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Luis Lodge, Bed And Breakfast And Spa
- Grand Luis Hotel Dauis
- Grand Luis Lodge, B&B And Spa Bohol Province/Dauis