Highly recommend Bellmere on Richards. Delightful and helpful hosts, warm welcome, a range of activities for Young and the more mature, as well as the curious Kangaroos, made our stay truly memorable. Thank you Vicky and Ken, we will be back!!
This property has everything you need for a break. This is our second visit and we hope to be back next year. Vicki provides everything you need. It is clean, comfortable and cosy and a beautiful home away from home.
Bellmere on Richards is a stunning place its on five acres.and is only 50 minutes drive from Brisbane the home is very modern with all the bells and whistles.Theres lots of wildlife such as kangaroos ,ducks.and birdlife.Absolute delightful hosts who are very caring people.ill definitely stay there again when im in the area and highly recommend this place to stay .We stayed. In January 2018
We were warmly greeted on arrival and were shown all we need to know about our stay.
Our hosts were very welcoming and also respected our privacy.
The accomodation was extremely well looked after and very clean.
I had my family with me for our stay, the kids had a wonderful time.
I would also feel very safe and secure as a woman traveling on my own staying here.
Only a short 10 min drive to the main street and shopping centres.
I will definitely be back again.
It was beautiful country property, kangaroos in backyard, neat clean and very well presented. Great!
This was a wonderful 3 night stay for the family to visit nearby relatives.
* Feels like you are in the middle of nowhere but only a few minutes to local shops and approx. 7 mins to central Caboolture and Morayfield. (takeaway food - main shopping centre etc)
* Approx. 25 mins to Bribie Island and a nice drive to the beach
* Even with bumper to bumper traffic to Aussie World / Australia Zoo attractions, it was still less than 40 minutes away.
* THE PROPERTY:
The pictures do not do the property justice!
Vicki and Ken have done an amazing job with the beautiful house and the surrounding land.
* Foxtel was great for the kids and the internet signal was strong with their personal devices (used own data credit)
* The house was big and open, very clean and we felt at home instantly.
* Lots of privacy from Vicki and Ken but they are also good for a chat and just next door if needed. Top kitchen amenities and large comfortable bedrooms.
* Lots of wild life, kangaroos, ducks, hares. There were a couple of horses and the neighbours had goats which were fun to watch.
* They allowed us use of their salt water pool which was wonderful and Brandi their dog is a real sweetheart.
* There were a few different outdoor areas to sit and relax which was lovely.
* Whilst Ken is a gentleman, the highlight for me personally was definitely Vicki. This woman is so beautiful inside and out and we were so honoured to meet her. Vicki and I spent some time getting to know each other and our interactions will always be so special to me!
CUSTOMER SERVICE 100/100
Such a beautiful place to stay, Vicki and Ken went out of their way to make a stay such a lovely break, heaps of room and everything was wonderful, Very close to all attractions with only a short drive to Bribie Island and the beaches. Well worth staying here.