“Great breakfast great experience”

Wild Rapids Spur Steak Ranch
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Uitenhage
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Spoil your family & eat out at Wild Rapids Spur. We are the best steakhouse & burger restaurant in Uitenhage. Bring along your kids for some great tasting food & dessert from our famous Spur menu.
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Taken my wife for breakfast on Womens Day. Awesome experience great food service. Friendly Waitron staff lively admosfeer and our 11 year old really enjoyed the play area

1  Thank Louis D
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Rapids Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Dear Louis D,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Wild Rapids Spur family restaurant. So happy to hear the food & service was a hit!

We look forward having you and your family back soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

I have been to a couple of Spur restaurants across South Africa and this one ranks the lowest of them all. Could be due to Uitenhage being a small town, but it really didn't cater for everyone.

I went there hoping to enjoy a meal and watch soccer, the manager informed me that they couldn't change ONE tv to display soccer, while the rest displayed rugby.

The service was just poor.

Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Rapids Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Dear Sthembiso N,

Thank you for taking the time to review Wild Rapids Spur Restaurant. We are sorry to hear that the service was not up to standard. Your feedback is much appreciated.

We would appreciate the opportunity to get in touch with both you and the store's management team. Please email us your contact details along with a copy of this review to customer-care@spur.co.za.

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Decided to have a meeting over breakfast at spur. We made it in just the nick of time. Maybe they can consider extending breakfast from 11 to 13hrs. I must say though that I've never enjoyed bacon anywhere like I did Spur's. It wasnt deepfried. More like chargrilled but succulent. Good view due to elevated floor, clean premises, great waiters and with me my focus is on availability and protection of kids play area so I can return leisurely.

Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Rapids Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2017

Dear Linda B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Wild Rapids Spur family restaurant. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to inviting you back again soon!

Spur Steak Ranch

Reviewed December 19, 2016

It was the first time in years that I have agreed to eat at the Spur and the only reason why I agreed was due to my good friend was leaving for the Congo the next day. When we got there the waiter came to our table and was very friendly and gave us her name and we ordered drinks, which came super quick. We ordered our main meals and was shocked at how good our steaks were, tender and tasted really good. We will definetely be back!

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Delicious sizzling steaks served on hotrock plates! Efficient waiters! Wonderful service. And my son was served a free "sparkling" ice-cream bevausr he was getting married the next day!

1  Thank 592shellym
Spur_Steak_Ranches, Guest Relations Manager at Wild Rapids Spur Steak Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2016

Dear 592shellym,

Thank you for the review of Wild Rapids Spur! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our delicious steaks and that you and your son enjoyed yourselves. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Kind Regards,