71 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 08/24/22
Official Site
$659
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$1,114
Travelocity$1,114
Priceline$835
2,984 results
All reviews underwater restaurant ocean villa our honeymoon all inclusive package wine pairing fish sunset dolphin cruise private pool champagne bar once in a lifetime special thanks an amazing experience paradise on earth bucket list lunch and dinner male airport main restaurant
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed May 27, 2021

We had a fantastic stay at Hurawalhi, staff very friendly and food is delicious. Our room was cleaned twice everyday. There’s so much to do on this beautiful island. We experienced scuba diving and snorkelling during our stay. The spa service was amazing. We can’t wait to go back to Hurawalhi!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bradley Calder, General Manager at Hurawalhi Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2021

Dear Noodywoods,

Sunny Greetings from Hurawalhi Island Resort!

Thank you for selecting Hurawalhi Island Resort and thank you for your Trip Advisor review.

We are delighted to read that your stay at Hurawalhi was amazing and that everyone contributed to you to have such a memorable and magical time. My team and I truly appreciate your kind words on our exceptional level of hospitality and the cuisine provided by our culinary team. I will extend your compliments to all our team members for their excellent service and for exceeding your expectation.

We do hope your fond memories of Hurawalhi Island Resort will inspire you to return one day, please sign up to our newsletter at our website to be kept informed of our upcoming promotions.

Reviewed May 26, 2021

Hurawalhi was the perfect place for our first time to the Maldives! The resort was stunning, everything being clean and up to COVID-19 prevention standards. The staff goes above and beyond to take care of you and ensure you enjoy your stay. Our island host Naji checked in on us multiple times a day and was always quick and attentive to any messages we sent!
We stayed in an over water villa and it was incredible, the other members of our family stayed in a pool beach villa and loved it as well. I will say the private pool at the villa was one of our favorite places to hang out during the afternoon heat. If we were to go again I would consider booking beach villas instead of over water villas, that being said the overwater villa truly completed our Maldives experience and was so fun! We saw sharks, sting rays, and even turtles right off our deck. The over water villa also provided incredible snorkeling just a few steps from our deck!
The food was incredible, Kashibo was our favorite place for lunch! Monde was an incredible server and always knew what we needed. Lounging by the infinity pool we loved ordering food from JFK and drinks from the Coco bar! Canneli was fantastic for breakfast and dinner as well. Our favorite restaurant and a MUST on the trip was the 5.8 underwater restaurant, you have to go to, worth the money for sure!
Overall we had an incredible stay and have nothing but amazing things to say about Hurwahli and the staff! If you're considering a stay here, DO IT!!

Date of stay: April 2021

Dear Zand,

Reviewed May 25, 2021

If someone told me I was only going to be able to take one vacation for the rest of my life, I would tell them Hurawahli before they finished their sentence. The seaplane, boat, restaurants, bars, villas, beaches, and bathrooms were impeccably clean and well maintained. Everything you expect from a 5-Star establishment. The staff was friendly, caring, courteous, attentive, and professional. You are assigned your own personal host who attends to anything you need while on the island. There are enough activities to try something new everyday for a whole week. And the food and wine selection is plentiful and amazing. if you don't do a wine tasting with Ramesh while you are there, you are doing it wrong. This place makes the case for 6-Stars.

Dear Arthur H,

Reviewed May 24, 2021

The entire island and hosts is incredible. Everything about this place is beautiful. No complaints at all. Staff was helpful and friendly. The food was great and you also see all sorts of sea life. Just an amazing place.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bradley Calder, General Manager at Hurawalhi Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2021

Dear Maurdellj,

Sunny Greetings from Kudadoo Island Resort!

Thank you for selecting Kudadoo Island Resort and thank you for your Trip Advisor review.

We are delighted to read that your stay at Kudadoo was amazing and that everyone contributed to you to have such a memorable and magical time. My team and I truly appreciate your kind words on our exceptional level of hospitality and the cuisine provided by our culinary team. I will extend your compliments to all our team members for their excellent service and for exceeding your expectation.

We do hope your fond memories of Kudadoo Island Resort will inspire you to return one day, please sign up to our newsletter at our website to be kept informed of our upcoming promotions.

Kudadoo Island Resort

Reviewed May 23, 2021

I don’t normally do reviews but I really felt the need in my heart to do one for this particular resort. My partner and I originally booked this place for the 5.8 Undersea Restaurant to celebrate our birthdays, but quickly learned that they had so much more to offer. The pool villa was definitely our home away from home. It was very clean and cozy; housekeeping was twice daily. The staff was our family. Naji was our host and made our stay so comfortable and carefree! He even arranged birthday surprises in our villa on our birthdays. He went above and beyond to make us feel at home, and so did all the other staff members, including but are not limited to waiters and dining team, buggy drivers, etc. The spa treatments were breathtaking and life changing. The ocean watersports were fun. The Bella yacht experience was wonderful, and Nabeel even helped us learn to snorkel. We saw dolphins, a turtle, baby sharks, and lots of beautiful fish. It was our first time in the Maldives, and we had the best experience at Hurawalhi! We will be back. Huge thanks to our Hurawalhi family for the hospitality!

Dear Culture39744609396,