80 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 08/24/22
Official Site
$659
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$1,114
Travelocity$1,114
Priceline$835
2,984 results
All reviews underwater restaurant ocean villa our honeymoon all inclusive package wine pairing fish sunset dolphin cruise private pool champagne bar once in a lifetime special thanks an amazing experience paradise on earth bucket list lunch and dinner male airport main restaurant
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed May 25, 2021

If someone told me I was only going to be able to take one vacation for the rest of my life, I would tell them Hurawahli before they finished their sentence. The seaplane, boat, restaurants, bars, villas, beaches, and bathrooms were impeccably clean and well maintained. Everything you expect from a 5-Star establishment. The staff was friendly, caring, courteous, attentive, and professional. You are assigned your own personal host who attends to anything you need while on the island. There are enough activities to try something new everyday for a whole week. And the food and wine selection is plentiful and amazing. if you don't do a wine tasting with Ramesh while you are there, you are doing it wrong. This place makes the case for 6-Stars.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bradley Calder, General Manager at Hurawalhi Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2021

Dear Arthur H,

Sunny Greetings from Hurawalhi Island Resort!

Thank you for selecting Hurawalhi Island Resort and thank you for your Trip Advisor review.

We are delighted to read that your stay at Hurawalhi was amazing and that everyone contributed to you to have such a memorable and magical time. My team and I truly appreciate your kind words on our exceptional level of hospitality and the cuisine provided by our culinary team. I will extend your compliments to all our team members for their excellent service and for exceeding your expectation.

We do hope your fond memories of Hurawalhi Island Resort will inspire you to return one day, please sign up to our newsletter at our website to be kept informed of our upcoming promotions.

Reviewed May 24, 2021

The entire island and hosts is incredible. Everything about this place is beautiful. No complaints at all. Staff was helpful and friendly. The food was great and you also see all sorts of sea life. Just an amazing place.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Bradley Calder, General Manager at Hurawalhi Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2021

Dear Maurdellj,

Sunny Greetings from Kudadoo Island Resort!

Thank you for selecting Kudadoo Island Resort and thank you for your Trip Advisor review.

We are delighted to read that your stay at Kudadoo was amazing and that everyone contributed to you to have such a memorable and magical time. My team and I truly appreciate your kind words on our exceptional level of hospitality and the cuisine provided by our culinary team. I will extend your compliments to all our team members for their excellent service and for exceeding your expectation.

We do hope your fond memories of Kudadoo Island Resort will inspire you to return one day, please sign up to our newsletter at our website to be kept informed of our upcoming promotions.

Kudadoo Island Resort

Reviewed May 23, 2021

I don’t normally do reviews but I really felt the need in my heart to do one for this particular resort. My partner and I originally booked this place for the 5.8 Undersea Restaurant to celebrate our birthdays, but quickly learned that they had so much more to offer. The pool villa was definitely our home away from home. It was very clean and cozy; housekeeping was twice daily. The staff was our family. Naji was our host and made our stay so comfortable and carefree! He even arranged birthday surprises in our villa on our birthdays. He went above and beyond to make us feel at home, and so did all the other staff members, including but are not limited to waiters and dining team, buggy drivers, etc. The spa treatments were breathtaking and life changing. The ocean watersports were fun. The Bella yacht experience was wonderful, and Nabeel even helped us learn to snorkel. We saw dolphins, a turtle, baby sharks, and lots of beautiful fish. It was our first time in the Maldives, and we had the best experience at Hurawalhi! We will be back. Huge thanks to our Hurawalhi family for the hospitality!

Dear Culture39744609396,

Reviewed May 23, 2021

My husband and I spend a wonderful ten days at Hurawalhi Island Resort in May. It's hard to know where to start when writing this review because I've got so much to say. We had never been to the Maldives before and having seen Hurawalhi's amazing Instagram account we decided that it was the resort for us. I'll start with the Villa. We spend our first half on the over water villas before we moved to a beach villa for the last few days of our trip. The villas were so well kitted out, the team gives you everything you might need, including your own flipper and snorkel set waiting for you in the villa when you arrive so you can explore the stunning sea life whenever you like. The villas were so comfortable - and I think the bed is the most comfortable I have ever slept in. I also particularly liked the toiletries - really nice brand and all sustainable products and packaging.
The choice of activities on the island were great. I did the discovery dive as have never dived before and the sea life that you can see even in the beginner session is incredible. The resort has a great gym, tennis courts and also a really well kitted out clinic. Also the spa is amazing - treatment rooms basically jutting into the ocean so you can hear the sea lapping whilst you are having your treatment - bliss.
There is a great choice of restaurants on the island. The main restaurant, Canneli is fantastic - with a great and varied menu for both breakfast and dinner. We went to Kashibo for lunch and dinner during our stay and it was outstanding each time with fantastic views. Of course - when it comes to 5.8 it goes without saying is an incredible and memorable experience. The food and wine selection generally across the island was exemplary.
Now to the team - from the minute we stepped onto the island to when we left the team looked after us so well. Our wonderful island host, Mariia made sure we had anything we needed and nothing was ever too much trouble. The housekeeping teams were fantastic - again nothing too large or too small for them to help with. I have got to mention the wonderful bar team at Coco. Dilan, Casmir and Marcos (and the wider team) looked after us so well throughout our stay and make the best Pina Colada I have ever had. The entire Hurawalhi team made sure we were so well looked after throughout our stay and seem to get the balance just right between making sure you have what you need when you need it, but also giving you space and privacy to enjoy the seclusion and beauty of the island. Oh and don't miss the DJ on Tuesdays at Coco bar - really good music selection. There is so much to say about this resort - we are definitely going to return so I guess I'll have to keep the rest for my next visit. Thank you to everyone at Hurawalhi - I was so sad to leave but cannot wait to come back soon.

1  Thank Jeanie1982

Dear Jeanie,

Reviewed May 15, 2021

we stayed 9 days in hurwali hotel.since our arrival they take care of us very friendly .just there is lot of garlic in the food and we got some problem but island manager Mr.ali Navaz solve this problem and they prepared food according to our wishes .
I would recommend kashibo restaurant .in kashibo you can find profassional Mr.Kim and he can take care of you .everything was perfect just we upset that we stay short there .hopefully we will return soon .
special Thanks to :