Cocrico Inn
  • Pool
$140
$179
$93
Blue Haven Hotel(Bacolet Bay)
$135
$110
  • Pool
Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort(Lowlands)(Great Value!)
$259
$141
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
All reviewssmall kitchenettepleasant stayhome away from homeacpoolbalconiestobago
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I have been to cocrico inn on many occasions. The prices are the best. The family and friendly setting is exactly what you are looking for, the manager and manageress you cannot beat.The manager will go out on a limb to assist you in whatever you would like to get done. I will continue to visit the inn whenever I am in Tobago. Franklin B

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Franklin B
changrela, Owner at Cocrico Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Yes, we are family owned and operated. And we treat our guests as our own family. That's why we go out of the way to make your stay as comfortable as possible at the most affordable rates.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

I believe that the Cocrico Inn is the smart choice. From my point of view its ideal, based on the premise that you are looking for a decent, well maintained and conservative hotel to occupy whilst you explore the beauty of Tobago during your many escapades. Personally I've been to the Inn many times (as recent as today) and I can testify to extremely reasonable prices,very accommodating staff and barrage of other seemingly insignificant qualities that makes Cocrico Inn the ideal place for me. Its not a fancy hotel with all the luxuries of a home but rather the necessities of one and hey there is even a pool if you like (in my case love). I believe that there is a concerted effort on behalf off the staff for continual improvement as everytime i go to the Inn there are new improvements being made, the most recent being the wireless internet option which is useful. I would recommend it to anyone/persons seeking the ideal place for an enjoyable get-away at an affordable cost.

Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Christopher P
changrela, Owner at Cocrico Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2012

We take pride in making your stay enjoyable. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed September 4, 2011

Well its less than half-a-star in terms of hotel ratings I would imagine.
I did not choose this place(chosen by others). Not recommended at all.
Very poor guest house overall.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank jmbmujer
changrela, Owner at Cocrico Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2012

There is not much to respond to in this review since it is just a blanket statement without any facts. If this reviewer did in fact visit the Inn, it would be appreciated if I be contacted at my e-mail address or on my mobile phone. Contact information can be found on the Inn's website. We do appreciate any feedback that will help us improve our service.

Reviewed July 5, 2011

Had a gr8 time it was the jazz weekend and we were pretty close to the jazz on the beach at Mt Irving Bay. As for my boys the really enjoyed the pool. Owners were friendly and very helpful and they even let me use the kitchen to make meals for my family.

Room Tip: If u looking for posh rooms u wont get it here basic room and furnishing is what you will get.
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank knicks23

Our pool is certainly the No.1 reason why families with young children return here, year after year. Some rooms have cooking facilities. Guests in rooms without are allowed to use our restaurant's kitchen and dining room to prepare and enjoy their meals. I guess this is the No.2 reason why families keep returning. Those not inclined to cook are free to place an order with our Innkeeper for breakfast, lunch or dinner at extremely reasonable prices. Rooms are not posh, but basic and clean. Not pricey, but matched to suit your pocket. We offer a blend of rooms depending on your needs. Those interested in occupying the entire Inn are advised to contact us as early as possible. In some cases 6 to 9 months before arrival.Check out our photos, on the media page and our Accommodation and Rates page on our website.

Reviewed August 9, 2010

I visited ths hotel fro a mere 6 hours after we (friends and their families including mine) were told that we cannot bathe with long sleeve, hijaab and pants in the pool. Our kids were also discriminated for their wear even though they wore bathing clothes (spandex). We had to search for another hotel in the night with our kids and luckily found one. We were totally discriminated due our religion - Islam. I have not had this experience in any other hotel in Tobago since coming here for the last ten years. Furthermore, we didn't get a full refund. They charged us for a night ($300.). I would say that they need to work on their public relations with the entire world, whatever the race, religion, age or kind.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank aneesakhanali

As the new owners of the Inn, we are obliged to reply to this review as part of our re-branding exercise.The leader of this group chose to return to the Inn last year, having enjoyed the pool with their children the previous year. The pool rules were posted on the wall next to the pool in big bold letters and also on our website prior to their arrival. It is difficult to understand how no one in the group noticed them. The group chose to leave of their own accord when the notice was brought to their attention. Asking for a full refund under these circumstances is also difficult to understand. The public is open to judge for themselves whether or not any discrimination took place.