I am here for one night, laying over to go to a villa we booked in the area.
Had to wait half hour to get our room when we checked in. Pool was ok but dirty in some areas. Rooms on the left side of resort are extremely dated. Cable tv sucks. Beds are ok except we have a king size mattress on a queen bed base. Lots of bugs and flies. Baths is small, shower is 2ft so for above average persons it's uncomfortable. Staff generally friendly, drinks are basic but ok.
Buffett breakfast this morning was fair but don't come late or you might have to set up your own table and scrape the pans for eggs like me.
Pool is still closed at 10.45am.
Ready to check out and go to our own villa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "best beach resort experience in Tobago" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Turtle Beach by Rex Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turtle Beach By Rex Hotel Scarborough
- Turtle Beach Tobago
- Turtle Beach Rex Resorts
- Turtle Beach Hotel Tobago
- Turtle Beach By Rex Resorts Tobago/Plymouth