“Sorely missed”

$85.00*
and up
H'Evans Scent Zipline Adventure from Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: Your trip begins from the moment you arrive into the Port of Ocho Rios or Falmouth; you will be picked up by our well informed driver for a spectacular ride up to H’Evans Scent . On route the Caribbean Sea is so close you feel that you could touch it. And so you begin a leisure drive up hill. The drive takes you through sleepy villages past kids going to school to locals doing their washing H’Evans Scent is located 2000ft up with a view across the green fields of St Ann, our garden parish.Upon arrival at H’Evans Scent Bamboo gates you will be met by our friendly staff who will give you your first real taste of Jamaica, a natural fruit drink made from fruits that are in season, served in a calabash cup. H’Evans Scent was the first to introduce Zip Lines to the Island of Jamaica and they have stayed ahead of the competition by installing rides which are different to what others are offering. Each ride is a different experience, and once you have been harnessed your safety instructions comes next then it is onto the first Zip Line.
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Our Jamaican honeymoon started the first day out at H'Evans Scent. We were the only ones there, due to the cruise ships hadn't arrived yet. The first two zip lines were as expected, but the pole climb was very unexpected! I am 61 years old and sit all day at my job and do not work out and still made it to the top, as did my husband who smokes an e-cigarette and was not thrilled with this ride but since I did it he did also. It was the best decision we ever made, it was fantastic! It turned out to be the topic we talked to all our friends and relatives about the most. No problem mon!!!

2  Thank Sue H

Reviewed April 4, 2014

H’Evans Scent was an absolute blast. Our group of four was outnumbered by the amount of helpful, polite and professional staff that worked at the H’Evans Scent. We came into Ochos Rios on a cruise and had booked our trip to H’Evans Scent through Island Marketing Ltd. We were greeted by our driver Hugo who was at the port waiting for us as we walked off the boat. He took us to H’Evans Scent and provided us with a wealth of knowledge as he drove us the 35 minutes or so to the location in a nice new comfortable van. Everyone in our group had an amazing time. My wife had never ziplined before and the staff helped her each step of the way and provided the confidence she needed for each of the 4 ziplines and the Screamer. I highly recommend visiting Derrick Evans and his staff at H’Evans Scent. A++

1  Thank Matt M
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The zip line adventure at H'Evans Scent far exceeded our expectations. My husband and I are upper 50's in age, and a zip line is something we wanted to do while we still could. The driver took us high up the mountains in Jamiaca, about a 45 minutes drive from the pier. Then, to our surprise, we learned there are not just one, but four zip lines and a HUGE swing. After the unexpected climb to the platform on phone poles, we dropped or pushed off from heights and ran off a wall to travel the length of the line (up to 1,200 ft). Highly exhilirating experience.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

If you like to Zipline... This is the best place to do it. Upon arrival they gave us a quick tour of the grounds... where the bathroom is! haha. the owner welcomed us and told us a little of the history of how the company came to be in Jamaica. The told us we could put our bags and belongings behind the counter of the restaurant so they weren't just laying out and sat us down to sign a waiver.
then they strapped us in our harness and helmet and we were ready to go. as we were waiting for the other members of our group I got a little cold up on the mountain and the staff went out of their way to find me a jacket. within 5 minutes it got too hot and I gave it back, but they have a great sense of humor and joked about that for a little bit.
There are five ziplines... first and second are pretty typical, but the third you have to be a little brave to pull the zip chord for the freefall swing.
you take a short hike (about .25 miles) down to another area where you climb a pole similar to a telephone pole. you are connected to the zipline and you have a bilayer. I would say it's a mix between rock climbing and climbing a ladder. you have to do this zip line in order to get to the 5th one because it soars over a valley of beautiful trees, but it wouldn't be that easy to walk to the other side, plus it's the longest of all the lines so you wouldn't want to miss out on that experience.
After the 5th zip you hike back to the main area where you can try their jerk chicken ($10/serving) one serving was more than enough for two of us to try.
The staff always made you feel safe! They are fun friendly people and want to provide the best service possible. Overall experience was H'Even Scent!!!

3  Thank bekki p
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I was worried about ziplining due to safety concerns, but I was impressed with the level of safety and the facility overall. They were professional and made you feel comfortable. Would do it again! Well- would skip the swing next time. That was too scary for this girl and was thrilled when it was over! :). My 16 year old loved it and did it twice. The ziplining was fun and the grounds were beautiful! Definitely recommend!