“a true adventure!!”

$85.00*
and up
H'Evans Scent Zipline Adventure from Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: Your trip begins from the moment you arrive into the Port of Ocho Rios or Falmouth; you will be picked up by our well informed driver for a spectacular ride up to H’Evans Scent . On route the Caribbean Sea is so close you feel that you could touch it. And so you begin a leisure drive up hill. The drive takes you through sleepy villages past kids going to school to locals doing their washing H’Evans Scent is located 2000ft up with a view across the green fields of St Ann, our garden parish.Upon arrival at H’Evans Scent Bamboo gates you will be met by our friendly staff who will give you your first real taste of Jamaica, a natural fruit drink made from fruits that are in season, served in a calabash cup. H’Evans Scent was the first to introduce Zip Lines to the Island of Jamaica and they have stayed ahead of the competition by installing rides which are different to what others are offering. Each ride is a different experience, and once you have been harnessed your safety instructions comes next then it is onto the first Zip Line.
Center Rutland, Vermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“a true adventure!!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

we had a blast visiting H'evans scent in March of 2013. A true adventure! We were a small group, the guides were awesome..the zipline was the original, the 1st in the caribbean a bit medeival which only added to the exhileration! ...Derrick was a hoot....Love Mr. Motivator! It was definitely a "out of my comfort zone" experience. We have been ziplining before but this was a true adventure!

Visited March 2013

Columbus, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST FUN EVER”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I had a wonderful time zip-lining and on the scream machine. My group has never done anything like this and it was the best fun ever!!! Orlando was our guide and he was awesome. WE WILL BE BACK. (oh and the Jamaican Juice we received when we arrived, should be sold!!!!)

Visited December 2013
Detroit, MI
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ziplining Fun!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This was a great adventure and the Grounds was beautiful. I beleive the instructor name was Doug, he was awesome, I was terrified of the first zipline and he made sure I was alright. I got thru the next ziplines with no problem (with a little encouragement). I would definitely do this excusion again if I return to Jamaica. This is truly Heaven's Sent!!

Visited December 2013
accrington
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Best adventure day out”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This review is extremely overdue sorry. We had the best time ever here at Mr Motivators ranch. If you do one trip in Jamaica make it this one. Zip lining and the best ATV driving ever. Unfortunately the day we went Derrick wasn't there. We would have loved to have met him.

Visited November 2012
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun Place to go”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was the first stop of our day of excursions in Jamiaca and it was a great time. It was only my girlfriend and I at the attraction during the time period we were there, because of no shipd being it port, so that probably made it better. The crew of guys helping us along were very helpful and helped make it more fun with their jokes. I'm not a fan of heights at all, but it was all worth it in the end and not that bad one you just do it. There was at least one spot that was pretty scary to me, but the guys definitely help talk you through it. There is some walking involved during the fun, but its all well worth it.

Visited August 2013