“This should be on everyones list of TO-DO if you visit Jamaica”
Review of H'Evans Scent

H'Evans Scent
Book In Advance
More Info
$85.00*
and up
H'Evans Scent Zipline Adventure from Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: Your trip begins from the moment you arrive into the Port of Ocho Rios or Falmouth; you will be picked up by our well informed driver for a spectacular ride up to H’Evans Scent . On route the Caribbean Sea is so close you feel that you could touch it. And so you begin a leisure drive up hill. The drive takes you through sleepy villages past kids going to school to locals doing their washing H’Evans Scent is located 2000ft up with a view across the green fields of St Ann, our garden parish.Upon arrival at H’Evans Scent Bamboo gates you will be met by our friendly staff who will give you your first real taste of Jamaica, a natural fruit drink made from fruits that are in season, served in a calabash cup. H’Evans Scent was the first to introduce Zip Lines to the Island of Jamaica and they have stayed ahead of the competition by installing rides which are different to what others are offering. Each ride is a different experience, and once you have been harnessed your safety instructions comes next then it is onto the first Zip Line.
Reviewed July 18, 2011

What an excellent experience! This excursion tops my list as things to do while on vacation...especially if you don't want to sit on a beach or float in a pool. I visited H'Evans Scent with my teenage daughter, her friend, and my two aunts, both above the age of 60. We all had a GREAT time. The service was great and the staff very supportive even when I needed a little encouragement getting across the line. We did all of the Zip Line attractions, and they save the best for last....Awesome! Do it, do it, do it

2  Thank twilliams09

Reviewed March 20, 2011

We did a tour that included H'eavens Scent and the Dunn's River Falls. We had an amazing time. There were 10 of us and we all enjoyed the Zip LInes, ATV's and learning about the local plants. The people were fun and made sure we all emjoyed ourselves.
Was a funfilled enjoyable day. Would highly recommend.

1  Thank clhealy
Reviewed March 12, 2011

Once in a life time, exciting, GR8, fantastic, good time. This excursion could be dangerous except for the people working there. To an untained eye, they are just having fun and the whole time they are adhering to strict protocols that make your adventure nothing but safe. All the time these guys are are double checking harness and line while joking, making you feel at home. I didn't leave the ship that day and expect to enjoy the trip that much. Tnen after you are done they'll sell you some of the best food. We had chicken when we were there, it was as good at the zip line experience.
IF YOU CAN DO ONLY ONE THING IN JAMACIA, THIS IS IT!!

1  Thank nebrYork
Reviewed February 14, 2011

This was a wonderful experience. The staff was very friendly and professional. We would highly recommend H'Evans Scent to anyone interested in a zip line experience and we would definitely do it again.

Reviewed September 27, 2010

While staying in Ocho Rios, our group of 17 from Texas and Michigan visited H'Evans Scent yesterday. The ride to/from Ocho Rios provided some magnificent views from the top of the mountain overlooking St. Anne's and the beach far below. We did the Zip Line/ATV combination package. The Zip Lines were fun and I hope that the additional zip lines will be added in time. Short and Spicy has a bit of free fall (nothing really scary). The Screamer was a lot of fun and the ATV ride was exciting, but a bit too short.

I cannot say enough good things about the staff at H'Evans Scent. Everyone was extremely friendly, made sure that we were safe at all times while having a blast. We even had the opportunity to meet the owner and talk with him for a little while. When the guides told me that they were going to take us on a nature walk as part of our package, I wasn't very excited. I have to say the nature walk was excellent. We were able to see some very unique flora.

I would highly recommend a visit to H'Evans Scent to anyone who would like a fun excursion staffed with friendly, energetic locals.