“Such a great place!!”
Review of Balangan Cafe

Balangan Cafe
Ranked #9 of 91 Restaurants in Ungasan
Dining options: Delivery
Description: HOMEMADE pasta, breads, dumplings, Chinese, Indonesian, wood fire pizza, vegetarian, sandwiches, soups, ice cream, cakes, sushi, burritos, lasagna, humus, falafel, juices, ravioli, salads, seafood, grill, nice breakfasts, ... all made with natural local spices, fresh fruits and vegetables.
Reviewed April 11, 2016 via mobile

oh come on guys, thats was the best supper we've ever had in Bali! It's cheep it's tasty! The best place for it's money!!! Visit cafe Balangan, you'll never regret! Thanks for everything!

Date of visit: April 2016
Write a reviewReviews (432)

Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

Should be a licence to print money but so let down by poor service. Sat here with a finished plate and empty glass for 30 mins now. I quite fancy a coffee and dessert but unsmiling waiters are content to sit at the back.

One just came over, didn't even look at me, took my plate and walked off before I could even get a word out.

Food is good but they could sell a whole lot more just by trying some basic customer service.

I only live down the road - would love to set the owner some say and tell them how much they are losing on this place. I have several neighbours who go to a far more expensive cafe up the road because the staff there at least make a bit of an effort.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed March 11, 2016

Indonesian and european menu. Good atmosphere, nice place to have lunch or diner. Good food, the price and wifi as well. Cheescake is my favorite dessert.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed March 5, 2016

Ordered drinks first up lemon iced tea they brought out iced tea and told us they had no lemon, so I ordered a bottle of water they didn't have that either so I just laughed it off then came out the pork ribs looked great until we realised there was no meat on the ribs just fat and grizzle.
Staff seemed like they didn't want to be there.
Oh well better luck next time.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed February 25, 2016 via mobile

you really like it, great food and atmosphere . I ordered ravioli and tuna salad. It was so tasty. Not so expensive. I recommended this place for my friend.

Date of visit: February 2016