Just back... stay in One pool Villa. With welcome floral deco on bed and bathtub. We are couple for anniversary. Location too far from other attraction No much activities can do, even restaurant. Weather is too hot for bicycle ride. Will be good there if there is shuttle bus to nusa dua area visit.
15mins walk to nearest beach, Pantai Geger. 50K idr for rent 2 tanning chair, 20K for towel from local restaurant. Nearest attraction, Bali Collection, restaurant and shopping, and SOGO (dont expect too much).
3 days breakfast, only 5 dish daily to choose. Room service not much choices, restaurant too far from villa.
Staff are very friendly and helpful. Recep, Housekeeping especially ~
Overall, if honeymoon trip not planing to spent time to other area of Bali , will be good to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sekar Nusa Villas is “Flower of the Island” a low key luxury resort. Inspired by traditional Balinese architecture, Sekar Nusa Villas set to be one of the most exquisite villas in the traditional village of Nusa Dua. It is perched high on a hill with Indian Ocean view. There are 24 Padma Jacuzzi Villas, 22 Sekar Pool Villas, 6 Nusa Suite (2 Bedroom ocean view villa with pool, living, dining & lounge area) and 1 unit Sandat villa ( 1 Bedroom 2 storey villa with pool, living room & kitchenette). Sekar Nusa Villas is perfectly suited to families, honeymooners, wedding venue and pre-wedding venue, providing the exclusive, privacy of your own villa in serene setting the whole resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Sekar Nusa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sekar Nusa Villas Hotel Ungasan
- Sekar Nusa Resort
- Sekar Nusa Villas Bali/Ungasan