“Great thai food in Bali”
Review of Kat's Kitchen

Kat's Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 44 Restaurants in Ungasan
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2013

The kat's kitchen I'm eating was the one at jimbaran. Stop there randomly to have lunch while waiting for the rock bar to open.
The restaurant interior is just a standard dining place. For the food, it have a lot of menu with a very reasonable price (for thai food). I ordered a red curry pork while my friend ordered the grilled pork, I forgot the exact menu name because it's on thai and the waitress just told us to say the number of the menu.
After a while, the meal arrive and it was amazingly delicious. The red curry soup taste was very rich and not to spicy, and the grilled pork is nicely cook.
Overall the food is great and worth every rupiah, and for some review that said the preparation time took ages, well I'm at Bali for a vacation and don't mind to wait for my amazing food to be prepared for 15-20 minutes. Definitely my new must visit place when I go to Bali.

2  Thank IrvanReza

Reviewed November 4, 2013

During our 10 days vacation we went hear twice, because we really loved the food and the sevice.
We hardly recommand the Chicken-Saté and if your not filled up from the great thai food, try a slice of the excellent homemade cakes.

2  Thank SMU F
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We tried the Kat's kitchen, a Thai food restaurant nearby The banyan Tree Ungasan.
The food served there was OK, and the price was very reasonable.
try the Green Curry Beef, which to me was very fantastic.

2  Thank Paulus K K
Reviewed October 4, 2013

When my husband and i were on holiday we ate here EVERY DAY. my husband caught bali belly from some other food so here there food was fresh and delicious and omg its sooo cheap .. You can eat soooooooooo much for about 10 dollars for 2 people.
Cant beat kats kitchen for value and quality. And authentic food is hard to come by.
Thanks kats kitchen for making me addicted. I would fly from australia to bali just for that food lol

1  Thank chenelledennis
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have eaten alot at cats kitchen. And the breakfast is good, if they have bread and orange juice! You need to have a lot of time if you want to eat here because the service is extremely slow.