“delicious Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Kat's Kitchen is my favorite Thai place.The menu is vast and everything is delicious. The service is ok and price are very reasonable

1  Thank DorianeA85
There are newer reviews for Kat's Kitchen

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Very recommended, all you must be try the food at there.
The sticky rice is yummy
Tom yam seafood is yummy

1  Thank evymarianatanu
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I have been to Kat's kitchen twice and the second visit left a very bad impression. I don't have any complaint with the dishes because they are very nice and reasonably priced.
On the second visit, I invited 7 family members and we ordered 8 dishes. Somehow they served the dishes one by one. After about 1 hour time, they have served 6 dishes and we were waiting for the 7th and 8th dishes. We did not complain until we noticed that they served guests that came later than we did. When we asked nicely, they replied us in a very unfriendly way by saying that it took time to cook Khao Phat Talay. Being quite familiar with Thai dishes, I did not feel comfortable with the reply.
Anyway, having 2 restaurants in Bali, the owner (a Thai Lady ?) probably needs to pay more attention to the attitude of her staffs. It is very unfortunate indeed because the attitude spoiled our evening.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Visited Kat's Kitchen with a friend who lives in Bali. This was the best meal we had during our three week trip. Food was all fresh and very tasty. Well priced. Will definitely go again.

2  Thank Karen W
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I visited this restaurant on my previous travels and again I have returned. The food is absolutely delicious, the atmosphere is pleasant and so are the staff, the quality and value of the food here is just outstanding. I will be making this regular place to eat out whilst in Bali and recomed to all my friends as Kats Kitchen is just Awsome.

2  Thank damiandonohue