“Great relaxing holiday”

The DreamLand Luxury Villas & Spa
Ranked #29 of 42 Specialty Lodging in Ungasan
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We enjoyed a week at one of the two bedroom villas. The villa and pool were a great place to relax.. The service of Andi and his staff was terrific and they were able to deal with any request we had from selection of restaurants at Jimbaran beach to renting a motorbike. We can recommend this Oasis as a basis for a beach and sightseeing holiday.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 27, 2013

A relaxing villa. Nice staff. I could not enjoy the public swimming pool as it was under rennovation. Luckily, there is a pool in our villa. It is good enought to swim anytime with three of my friends. Apart from the hotel, it is close to the beautiful beach - Dreamland beach. It is the most beautiful beach I have ever been in my life.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at dreamland villa for the pool. Was a good choice. Staff were friendly as per the Bali standard. The location was excellent. Close to uluwatu, Jimbaran beach and all dreamland amenities. Forgot wallet in safe at checkout and they let us know at checkout and returned wallet with all money and cards in tact, talk about honesty, yes we tipped. I would highly recommend this place. The overall value for dollar spent was awesome. I would recommend to rent scooters as It makes getting around very easy. The warung at the end of the road on the left was excelent and a meal costs less than $3 per person. Great clothing store at Nusa. We've stayed at over 10 places in Bali and this is a great value.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

The hotel looks good, but when you get into the room, you would find everywhere is dirty. The chair, the bed and the bath room is dirty.
There is a private pool, but the pool is small and dirty. There is a main pool, but the pool is small and dirty as well.
Breakfast is included, but the food quality is bad. Flies and ants are everywhere around food.
The staff is unhelpful. I had ordered a car from the hotel to airport one day in advance, however, when I left, the staff told me that there is no driver! Then I ask them to call taxi, and they said I needed to wait for 40mins! Finally , they find me a private car half an hour later. I nearly missed the fight!
When I back home, I found out that the price offered by the hotel is higher than normal taxi!!

Don't believe the photo showed by this resort, the service and the room make me don't want to go to Bali again!

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank Mjmjmjmjmj
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Looked nice on arrival but not that great. Very steep areas. Furnishings old and tatty and dusty. Air con didnt work - far too small and high up on wall. This was reported but never fixed. Out in the sticks. Long drive to anywhere else. Ok for romantic couples.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank taigirl
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We travelled as a group of 3 and stayed for 2 nights. We took a bit of a punt on Dreamland after escaping a booking at Blues Point Hotel. Dreamland really saved the day as it was much more what we were after - the staff are welcoming, friendly and we were driven in the golf cart down to our giant villa, with its own pool and little garden. The beds were really comfortable (the extra bed was a mattress but we popped it up on the sofa and it was fine after that.) It's also an easy location for getting around as you can hire a driver for the day to take you around the whole peninsula, get a taxi or there's also a shuttle bus.
The only issues we had were a water blockage one night that caused a flooded bathroom, however this was quickly resolved. The other was just that it's very quiet, as everyone stays in their villas. The first night we went to the pool bar, which clearly isn't the thing to do - as there are only a couple of stools and the barman explained that everyone just orders room service. So if you're in a family or friendship group, this place would be perfect. If you're travelling as a couple or alone, not so much.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Becki L
dreamlandvillas, Manager at The DreamLand Luxury Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Dear Becki K,

Warmest greetings from The Dreamland Luxury Villa and Spa.

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay with us.

I am pleased that we were able to provide you with a memorable experience and I appreciate your kind comments regarding the resort’s and services you received from our staff especially our quick respond of Engineer.

We are definitely looking forward to your upcoming visit in the

With best regards,

Made Suda

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've seen reviews saying the villas and/or private pool weren't clean but this definitely wasn't my experience. I was in villa 141. Everything was clean and the garden even raked each day during housekeeping. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and couldn't do enough to ensure every aspect of my stay was satisfactory. I was looking forward to five nights of relaxation and rest and as such the location of the resort was absolutely fine with me. There aren't any restaurants or markets on the door step of this hotel and with traffic it can be a long drive to Seminyak, Nusa Dua and Kuta. If holidaymakers are intending to get out and about more than once on their holiday this venue mightn't be for them. For me - it was perfect - peaceful, relaxing and quiet. The spa was also fantastic and the staff did a great job each visit (facial, Thai massage, neck/shoulder massage and foot massage - yes I had an awesome holiday!) Whilst I had no problems at the resort, improvements could include a map/information booklet in the villa - you have no idea how to get to the restaurant or spa or around the grounds at all! The buggy does come quickly to whisk you around however. There also is no money changing at the resort and no gym, both of which I just assumed would be available. All in all, I'd stay here again if I were looking for another holiday of total relaxation.

Room Tip: Rooms around the lobby (like mine) are also along the (albeit rarely used) road so any traffic can b...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
dreamlandvillas, Manager at The DreamLand Luxury Villas & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Dear Kirsten G,

Greeting from The Dreamland Luxury Villa and Spa.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience during your recent stay with us.

Your comment is paramount to us, I am truly delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us, the resort facilities as well as the services provided by our team. It is always gratifying for us to receive such remarks as this gives us the opportunity to show our team that their efforts are truly appreciated by our guests.

On behalf of our team, we would like to thank you for choosing The Dreamland Luxury Villa and Spa and we hope that will have another opportunity of welcoming you again on your next visit to Bali!

With best regards,