Tripadvisor
Ungasan
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews security checkpoint private pool complimentary toiletries on site restaurant rooms are clean a nice place to stay free breakfast cultural park breakfast was delicious quiet location garuda wisnu kencana two bedroom villa pandawa beach nusa dua arya bali cleanliness
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed two nights, everything is perfect. Good variety for breakfast which comes with pancakes, juices, fresh fruits, pastries, muesli and etc. We had a room with private pool. We really enjoyed our stay

Trip type: Traveled with friends
hideawaydevelopment, General Manager at Hideaway Residence Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear GU1zada,

Warmest Greetings from Hideaway Residence Ungasan Bali, your home away from home!

Thank you very much for choose Hideaway Residence Bali as part of your holiday destination recently. And at the same time I really appreciated your nice comment start from Food and Beverage experience especially on Breakfast part and I believed nothing is more importance when you start your day with good breakfast variety to continue your day long with you and other part such as the facilities of our Villa is well design to honor our guest expectation during their on holiday.

I will definitely share you comments to the entire team and they must be very happy too. Once again thank you very much and look forwards to welcoming you soon in Bali.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed with a group of friends. The place is hidden and a nice spot to relax and chill. The staff is friendly and easy going. Having a private pool was a great extra and included breakfast was superb

Dear Talshyn,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing place, with a great team working there. I will definitely come back here and recommend it to anyone coming to Uluwatu . Very relaxing and clean. A must.
Renaldi and manu were very helpful all the time. And puskits as well.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear albertopersonalt2016,

I will definitely share you comments to the entire team, especially to Renaldi, Manu and must be Faskal, they must be very happy too. Once again thank you very much and look forwards to welcoming you soon in Bali.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Really enjoyed staying here at Hideaway residence! The villa is so comfy and nice, has everything needed for an excellent vacay! The breakfast was delicious! Thank you Hideaway team for everything! Will definitely come here back again!

Dear 647saulen,

Reviewed January 7, 2020

We were there days before NYE and we didnt have any place to go because a host cancelled on us when we just reached. We found Hideaway Residence on the last minute but they were only available for one night but we took it anyways. The day of check out, we told one of the staff we didnt have a place to go, he told us to chill first and order the breakfast at their restaurant, so we did. An hour of vigorous search for a hotel, the general manager came and offered us a villa. He was so nice, Mr. Muka. He even gave us a floating breakfast and a floatie to play with. When we left, almost all the staff bid us farewell. All of them are friendly. The villa itself is beautiful, spacious, and has the perfect view. Theres security on the standby. We loved it so much. We’ll definitely will be back.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
hideawaydevelopment, General Manager at Hideaway Residence Bali, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2020

Dear Misspeachbutt,

First of all thank you very much for choose Hideaway Residence as part of your holiday recently and at the same time I am very happy to heard that you're very happy with the entire property included the way how we respond in every single of our guest need. As I explained during the festive as well as New Year Eve period in Bali is busy and very difficult get the accommodation to stay and in this condition I am glad that I still able to managed the room inventory for you to extend your stay at our Property.

I will share your nice feedback to the team and I am sure they will be very happy too. And your feedback is very valuable to the guest who plan to have an Holiday in Bali especially at southern side.

Once again thank you very much and look forward to welcoming you in Bali soon and have a wonderful day ahead!