“Perfect combination of nature and comfortable...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
King Koil King-Size bed
Large dining/lounge area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Darryl R
Panama City, Panama
“Perfect combination of nature and comfortable living!”
Reviewed May 16, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The villa is situated close to the center of Uluwatu. Uluwatu has a different vibe to other parts of Bali. It's a little quieter and less chaotic. The villa is within walking distance to local shops and restaurants. It's very close to many beaches, but you'll need a scooter. I got to the beach in about 15 minutes by scooter. Maybe there's an even closer beach I missed. I'd recommend the Italian restaurant that is within walking distance of the villa as their portions are a lot more generous than many of the restaurants here.

As for the villa, I found it to be great. I'd never stayed in a villa with an outdoor kitchen and living space. The temperature for the time of year I was there (May) was a lot cooler than Seminyak (I stayed there in the weeks before) during the evenings. It was really pleasant sitting by the pool at night. Everything that I could think to need seemed to be stocked at the villa and the staff were really friendly and helpful. The living room furniture and the bed were very comfortable. I was afraid of being woke by traffic and roosters (this happened every day in Seminyak), but the villa was set back far enough from the street and this was never a problem.

As you can expect with an outdoor living space, you're never too far from nature. Mostly it was just geckos that we had to contend with. And hey, who doesn't love a gecko? The villas appeared to be pretty secure and the walls were high.

I loved having a pool right off the kitchen and living room. When I got tired of working I just put the computer down and took two steps and jumped into the pool.

All in all I'd very much recommend this property. Thanks to these villas I was finally able to relax a little and start enjoying Bali.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
May 17, 2018
Thank you Darryl, very glad to hear that you are enjoying your stay at our villas. We know that Ungasan is a peaceful environment, but still providing all you need for a great relaxing holiday, and we are happy for it to remain our secret. Kuta and all the nightlife is only 20 minutes away.
I am pleased to hear that our staff are meeting all your requirements.
Cheers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing