“A Cozy Ambiance” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of HR Native Restaurant

HR Native Restaurant
Cuisines: Filipino, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“A Cozy Ambiance”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant has a native cozy ambiance & the food is superb. The downside is the price BUT the servings are BIG.

• Visited May 2013

quezon city
“Excellent service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

The staff are so friendly and accommodating. The food was not excellent but it was the best we had our whole stay ( I only opted to eat in the other restos listed on TA just to try it but I would've gone back to HR if I had an extra day). We ordered the crabs and prawns and some tanduay ice. We were stuffed and went back to the hotel content. Price was definitely great especially if we compared it to what we usually pay for in Manila. Over all, the staff made it an excellent experience because they were very attentive. We ate here upon the recommendation of our tour guide/ pedicab driver.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank alias34
Oslo, Norway
“good atmosphere and excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2012

one time i visit hr native restaurant and the place is great bcos of the native style of the place and the stuff entertain the customer with BIG smile and friendly asset they comfort the customer like a special guest or an old friend >>>>> :)

the food is great . i ordered a imported beef tenderloin and mix vegetables together w/ baked potato and i wonder bcos of there different sauce and make THE food perfect but TAKE NOTE THOSE SAUCE IS HOME MAID AND IT TASTE GOOD .

I COMING BACK THIS YEAR 2013 IN STA FE ,BANTAYAN ISLAND AND PLEASE FOR THE OWNER CONTINUE THE GOOD QUALITY SERVICE OF YOUR BUSINESS

AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BUSINESS >>>> :-)

• Visited June 2012
Manila, Philippines
“Just Okay Restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

I just ordered their grilled squid and it didn't have flavor without putting some soy sauce. Took them forever to grill the squid. But when it came, it was nicely presented, and I was served a big glass of fresh mango juice. Staff are quite friendly.

Visited July 2012
Norway
“Good food, dark surronding.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

First the good stuff. The food is very good. The home made Frenchfries is some of the best I ever tasted. The stuffed pork tenderloin was also very nice.

Anyway, the surroundings is a bit dark, and then red wine by the pglass that I had is the worst homemade liquid I ever have tasted. ( I told them)

Would I go back for another meal? Yes, at least If I stayed in St.Fe for a week or more.

Visited February 2012