Beach Placid Resort, Restaurant and Bar
Marlin's Beach Resort(Bantayan Island)
$81
$58
Agoda.com
Amihan Beach Cabanas(Bantayan Island)
$72
$58
Priceline
CouCou Bar Hotel & Restaurant(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
$32
$29
Agoda.com
St. Bernard Beach Resort(Bantayan Island)
$61
$24
$36
  • Beachfront
Ogtong Cave Resort(Bantayan Island)
$46
  • Pool
$30
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
$27
$23
Kota Beach Resort(Bantayan Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Beachfront
All reviewsisland hoppingcottage roomaccommodating and friendly staffsanta felow tidewhite sandhidden paradisegrilled squidrent a bikesea urchinsfew stepsseafoodportresortbudgetmotorcycleshore
Reviewed May 22, 2011

My own piece of heaven….” Do not be afraid to explore the beautiful places here in the Philippines especially if you are a solo traveler. You may get weary with what I've experienced traveling to Santa Fe, Bantayan Cebu City. It maybe a 3 hour bus ride from the terminal near SM Cebu going to Hagnaya north of Cebu; a 30 - 40 mins. shuttle ferry ride; then I was fetched by a van in the port to take me to the Beach placid Resort but the whole journey was perfectly safe. Staff and the owner Tita Joan were very hospitable. They were very attentive to all my needs and were very patient in answering all my questions… Such an excellent service! The resort exudes a very relaxing atmosphere; the rooms are very well-appointed; the sand so white and the beach so clean. Meals served were delicious. I was very lucky to be given the chance to explore the whole Bantayan Island while driving a Honda scooter for two days. I got if for an affordable price. I Visited Ogtong cave, Mangroves sanctuaries, attended Cebuano Mass at St. Paul & Peter's Church and Sto. Niño Church near the market, walking at the board walk, enjoying Bantayan's affordable food and delicacies. I really had a wonderful time in this Portuguese eat all you can resto! I really did appreciate more the beauty of the beach especially during sunrise and sunset. I can say that the whole island especially the Beach placid resort is a safe and perfect place for all and even for solo travelers like me. One will experience happiness, peace and tranquillity even when you are alone roaming the place. I will definitely come back here, next time I will be bringing someone special with me… hopefully… I did made a great choice visiting the island!!! Balance life is what I am aiming for… Work hard and Play hard. And I think I did fullfill the play hard part here in Bantayan Island! Thank you Lord! May 21-22, 2011

Michael

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank mjescueta
Reviewed May 17, 2011

Do not go into this resort. It is only friendly to foreign tourists because they'll rake in the money. Local tourists like us tend to charge us more. They charge heavily on everything even if we were the ones cooking!

Room Tip: choose another resort.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Screaming_Pen
giging, Owner at Beach Placid Resort, Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2011

We don't charge for people to use our outside kitchen and grill. This particular customer used our shellane stove in our kitchen, so we charged them for shellane gas fee. They also used our plates, glasses, and utensils for free and we even washed the dishes for them after they ate. We did not even charge them corkage fee. They brought food from outside as well as drinks. Other resorts charge corkage of P1000 per day for food and P20 per drink bought from the outside. We charged them zero. We treat our customers equally. This group was given a big discount yet they still complained a lot. They did not even give the servers not a penny of tip.

Reviewed April 22, 2011

this is the best place to stay to feel at home in the beautiful island of Bantayan, the people here are very friendly and accommodating,even the owner talk to us and make us feel at home. the food here are great and is very affordable. will definitely come back here, next time i will be bringing "someone" with me =)

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank timmyrose
Reviewed March 25, 2011

We were fetch by a van in the port to take us to the resort. Driver was friendly. Arriving at the place after less than 5-10mins of drive. staff are very hospitable welcoming us. The view was spectacular at the information center and we didn't know it could get better when we see our beachfront room! we have to take pictures and upload (with their free wi-fi) on our social networking sites for our friends to see how gorgeous it is! They know how tired we are and they prepared our lunch at the cabana fronting our room. That's what we call life! the manager was so patient taking notes of what we need. They arrange everything for us including our town and island hopping tours! we were even accompanied by Kuya Bob around the town to take us to the best places in Bantayan. Most of the time, we get what we ask for. We stayed for 3days and 2nights. You won't even have the fear of over pricing because when we got our final bill, it is still small and cheap. If i would have a chance again to return, I will surely book there again. Thanks for a memorable stay Beach Placid! Kudos to the staff! =)

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank GeenaRivera
Reviewed February 12, 2011

The staff at this hotel treat you like you are one of the family. Service and friendliness of the staff is to be commended. I would have no hesitation in staying here again. The location can only be described as picture perfect. You are just a few steps from the sea, and a short walk to the town of Santa Fe.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple