“So so...”
Review of Cadbury Visitor Centre - CLOSED

Cadbury Visitor Centre
More attraction details
Owner description: Taste your favorites at the largest confectionery manufacturing plant in Australia.
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I agree with some reviewers, visiting the Factory its all you get to buy its Chocolates (which is much cheaper then the retail). I was hoping for a tour around the factory, but no you wont get that :p.. A little disappointing. Not to forget a small fee its needed to get in. Seriously not worth it.

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

Hi my name is damien peter Auksorius , we looked around Cadbury and found it so much fun , we had hot chocolate at the little shop and we also got a discount on the chocolates , gotta love all the hazelnut whirls , I'd recommend this place to all my friends , thanks again

1  Thank damian a
Reviewed June 10, 2014

fantastic highly recommend very short drive from Hobart heaps of discounted chocolate and it must be good as the checkout lady was packing chocolate and eating it with the same hand so I probably wouldn't purchase the broken easter egg bags, I had to buy a extra carry on luggage bag to bring our chocolate home.

2  Thank Mel P
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Visit to Cadbury is really about buying chocolate. There is a gold coin donation for entry and once in you can watch a video and see a demonstration and then buy buy buy! If you are in the area good to get some chocy but unfortunately you can no longer see the production so its not really about a visit to the factory.

1  Thank DarwinBird
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Massively disappointed. The factory looks like a tired, worn out remnant from the Cold War. I agree the staff were friendly but that can't make up for the rest. There's really nothing to see but the shop which is tired too but with plenty to choose from. When we were walking up I saw a beautiful vintage delivery van inside and couldn't wait to get a closer look but turns out that's in the staff canteen area and you can't get a good look at it which was disappointing.

2  Thank LukeyG