“Best meal of my life”

Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in La Turbie
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Wow. This place is really superb. We ordered "La Grande Menu" which was 12 courses! It blew us away. What's more, they absolutely accommodated my gluten intolerance, even making special little pancakes on the spot to replace bread. But let me tell you about some of the dishes: Lobster and foie gras; Grilled calamari and zucchini blossoms; pigeon with foie gras . . . absolutely superb, with amazing service as well. When I return, I will just order a la carte so that I can order from the cheese selection. We saw them bring to another table and there were 20 or so crazy cheeses. This place is awesome.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

If you are in the Monaco area - we highly recommend this place for a special meal.

Superb place for a special dinner.

Great classical french food.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Excellent dinner, the chef is extremely generous and talented. The service is excellent and we had a lovely sea view. Since we could not find a parking place, the chef gave us his! We highly recommend it.

1  Thank experienced08
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This restaurant very close to Monaco in a beautiful village called LaTurbie has been highly recommended by the most appreciated Turkish connoisseur, Vedat Milor. Having reserved a table about a month before our arrival we enjoyed the many dishes ( art pieces) of Mr. Cirono, the Chef. Mrs. Cirono, his wife, was extremely helpful to help us through the menu. Finally, we decided to try the degustation menu. I hardly could count the number of the "art pieces" we enjoyed. Every one of them had been prepared by the outmost care and the creativity of Mr. Cirono. It was a feast ! A well deserved 2 star Michelin...

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I enjoyed a fantastic evening at Jerome. The pre fixe meal was amazing from asparagus soup
to the desert it was food heaven. The staff couldn't have been nicer - very sweet and not at all snooty.
It is expensive but I thought worth the price.

1  Thank 333mary