“Excellent for relaxing and recovering”
yoga patio in Lajares
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
yoga patio in Lajares
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Italian first
Any
Global440...
“Excellent for relaxing and recovering”
Reviewed October 27, 2019 for a stay in October 2019

The retreat offers a perfect variation and combination of yoga and other activities like SUP, walking tours, massage and enough time for reading or spending nice hours at the beaches. Also the very healthy and organic food is always absolutely fresh and tasty and cooked by chef Heiko himself.

Date of stay: October 2019
Sunshine2...
“A perfect week!”
Reviewed September 24, 2019 for a stay in September 2019

I had the most wonderful week with a perfect balance between activities and relaxation! It was my first retreat ever. I was still a beginner in yoga and I didn't know anything about surfing. As soon as I got there, Heiko and Laura made me feel welcome. They are the most amazing and caring people and they really went above and beyond to make me feel at home. I loved the apartment and the location, because of how peaceful it was. I had so much fun doing the various activities of the program. I had really nice and patient surfing teachers and we went to this beautiful beach in Cotillo, which wasn't far. And though I didn't use it very often, I did rent a car, and I was glad I did, because I was more flexible that way. As for yoga, I learned so much from Vicky and Paola!! They had an infectious energy and I really enjoyed each class! There was also plenty of time to just relax, and I had the most amazing osteopathic massage from Jorge. Also, I got to enjoy Heiko's incredible food every day!!! Overall, the entire team consists of beautiful souls beaming with positivity and I was just soaking it all up. After this week I felt so happy, healthy, balanced and just completely refreshed that I can't thank them enough!!! I really recommend it to everyone that needs a break or just some time for themselves and I will definitely be back!! <3

Date of stay: September 2019
Your age range 25-34
Sabine H
“Wonderful”
Reviewed May 30, 2019 for a stay in May 2019

Such a nice place, with so lovely and tasty food, and over all so friendly heartwarming people
Thanks for such a great time :-)

Your age range 50-64
Jun 1, 2019
we are very gratefully for your kind words. We had great time hosting you and we look forward to welcoming you soon again,
Laura

Laura Faini
7lemonshouse Health Retreats
audreysta...
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect health retreat in a beautiful place”
Reviewed May 27, 2019 for a stay in May 2019

We had a great time in Fuerteventura thanks to Heiko and Laura who were amazing hosts. The retreat was perfectly organised with various activities including surf and yoga everyday. The veggie food cooked by Heiko was absolutely delicious and creative with new exciting dishes everyday. Highly recommend if you’re looking to relax while being healthy and active and enjoy beautiful landscapes!

May 29, 2019
Thank you so much for your kind words and we are happy to express our gratitude for choosing our retreat. We hope to welcome you soon again
334ami
“A truly unique place”
Reviewed May 27, 2019 for a stay in May 2019

Heiko and Laura created a magical place. They are both doing everything to make each guest feel great. The food was amazing and so were the yoga and the surf. I recommend the place very much

May 29, 2019
We are more than happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, as we have enjoyed your company and your positive vibes. It has been a great pleasure to meet you and we hope to share our services with you soon on a next occasion.
Journey63...
“Who knew a yoga retreat could be a new favourite on our 'top holidays' list!!”
Reviewed April 1, 2019 for a stay in March 2019
person found this review helpful

Being newbies to health retreats, we had a few doubts. We were looking for a relaxing week to learn more yoga and enjoy some outdoor activities.
We got all this and more....

Laura and Heiko were fantastic hosts and run a slick operation in a very friendly, chilled retreat.The accommodation was perfect, food amazing and location an easy distance to fantastic beaches, shopping and sightseeing (car rental essential ).

The yoga instruction from Paula was amazing. Always with a smile, she was very encouraging and helped everyone work at a level suitable for our ability and experience. We loved it and are now inspired to continue practising yoga.

The mountain bike trip, hike to volcano and SUP instruction were all great fun allowing us to get 'close' to the incredible geography of Fuerteventura.

We now have no doubts that we will be back at 7Lemons Retreat to enjoy it all over again someday.

Date of stay: March 2019
sandrin83
Kreuzlingen, Switzerland
“A perfect retreat”
Reviewed March 20, 2019 for a stay in March 2019

It was a perfect getaway for me to seek sun, surf and yoga. I stayed in a shared appartement in a shared room which is functual, clean and lovely decorated. The appartment has 2 rooms (one is the shared room), a bathroom with shower and a kitchen corner, table and a couch. The meals cooked from Heiko and Melissa were extremly delicious and healthy. I defenitely can recommend to stay at this wonderful place in Lajares :-)

Date of stay: March 2019
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing