“Great”
Review of Fuerte Vida

Fuerte Vida
Ranked #11 of 17 Restaurants in Lajares
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Stopped here a few times as it was walking distance from where we were staying and apart from the food being great they also do cocktails, very relaxed atmosphere with no dress code, I had the “big as your ass burger” it was excellent

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Great little spot, very laid back delicious fresh food made to order, staff very welcoming and courteous. We had a mix of most things everything tasted great took a little while but happy to sit back and relax to a bit of reggae while we waited. Reasonably priced and a surprising comprehensive varied menu we will definitely be back!!

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank nathanielm1982
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

Such a cool laid back place. Lovely vibe, friendly, great Mexican tasty food reasonably priced. Could quite happily of sat there for hours! Lovely to support locals

Date of visit: April 2019
2  Thank jonny_hair
Reviewed March 22, 2019

Fuete Vida became my favourite spot for a snack or drink while in Fuerteventura. It's basic, with only room inside for 3 or 4 tables, but has old sofas and modern bistro seating dotted around its cactus garden.
The menu is also basic, but does feature some South American snacks which must be tried. They also serve health drinks, created from fresh fruits, nuts and a liquidizer!
The service is excellent, with a welcoming smile upon arrival. This is all backed up with a wall mounted TV playing, mainly, reggae music, which is piped to speakers around the gardens. I'm not generally in favour of music when I'm in restaurants and bars, but it just works here! Next time I visit, I may see if they have any blues, which is my bag!
Fuerte Vida, I will be back!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

We came here with friends as we had driven past several times on the way to and from our resort, so thought we would give it a try. Really glad we did, we had a meal there 4 adults 2 children. The food was great! Especially the burger, all food was homemade and was delicious. The beer was lovely and cold. Lovely place to just stop, relax and enjoy the beer, food and company.

Date of visit: February 2019