“A great place to stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Castlerea
Fallons Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 4 Castlerea B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My husband and I have just returned from a 3 night stay at Fallons. We will definitely be back.
It's good value for money and a great place to stay; a warm and friendly welcome, nice clean spacious room, a good night's sleep in a comfortable bed and a very hearty full Irish breakfast each morning.
Mr and Mrs Fallon were very accommodating and made us feel at home; even giving us a lift into town one evening and feeding a family member who popped in to visit us at breakfast time!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
19  Thank Drmaz

Reviewed June 17, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for two nights and were very happy with the room and the breakfast. Helen and husband were most accommodating. Location was convenient to Castlerea town and to Knock. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
20  Thank Phillip M
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We can't put into words how friendly, warm and accommodating Helen and Tom were to us last weekend. The "full Irish" was exceptional and handed to us with a big smile. I can not recommend this place highly enough. On a personal note, huge thanks for my jug of water every night.

Room Tip: This place has 5 rooms on the ground floor, and they are spacious, clean and with tea and coffee-mak...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
19  Thank 205Annie
Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

Amazing value for money, in beautiful surroundings and the service and hospitality is second to none. I was made to feel so welcome and nothing was too much trouble, customer service at its best- others take note, this is how it should be done!
The food was delicious, the rooms were spotless and the bed was so comfortable, I cannot recommend Fallons more, I will definitely be back next time I am in the west of Ireland. Out of all the hotels and B&B's I've stayed in over the years this is by far the best. Trust me when I say you will not find better!

• Stayed: March 2012
19  Thank Babababababybel
Reviewed May 10, 2012

We have stayed at Fallon's B & B and found it to be clean, warm and inviting. The breakfasts are amazing and cooked to order. The rooms are spacious and spotless. Parking is available right outside the front door. The view from the breakfast room shows the beautiful Irish landscape and if you are lucky you may see a cow or two. Terrific place to stay and call home for your Irish vacation. Best B & B we have stayed at. We have just reserved another weekend and can't wait to get back.

Rklepp3

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
17  Thank rklepp3
Reviewed May 10, 2012

A recent visit to the west of ireland brought us driving through castlerea going west.We saw from the road the fallons impressive b&b and decided to call in,what an absolute pleasure it was to stay there.Tom and Helen could not have made us feel more welcome, the rooms were large and clean,the beds comfortable and the breakfast delicioious.What a great advert for irish hospitality.An old cliche but we will definetly be calling back
4 happy people from wales

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
14  Thank vincent f
Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

Fallons is by far the best bed and breakfast I have stayed in, it's more like a hotel! The room was beautiful, very stylish and a very comfy bed. Had a fab Irish breakfast, and beautiful fresh fruit salad, which kept me full for the day! Would highly recommend this accommodation.

• Stayed: May 2012
12  Thank JayneA18

Been to Fallons Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!