2 people are viewing this hotel
$76
Free cancellation until 06/02/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$76
Destinia.com
$49
Booking.com$76
Hotels.com$76
Trip.com$63
1,674 results
All reviews sri lanka special thanks sea view seafood beautiful hotel pool bar restaurant staff delicious food special mention front office f b keep up the good work his team great hospitality thank you very much lunch and dinner beautiful beach
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2021 via mobile

The service is excellent and the staff were very friendly.We had a great time.Food and all the other services are also excellent.Foods are delicious.Its really a beautiful place. Although we were Covid positive patients all the staff who were working there came near to us without any fear and gave us the support in a great manner. You all were doing a great service.Thank you all the staff of Citrus Waskaduwa.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank anulokac
Citrus Leisure Team Citrus Leisure Team, Owner at Citrus Waskaduwa, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community,

We are glad to see that our team has been helpful. The team will be delighted to read your review.

We hope you will visit us again when we re-open to the public.

Reviewed May 10, 2021

We have stayed at citrus waskaduwa during our quarantine stay and from the checkin time to checkout we have been provided excellent service by the hotel staff. Each and every day we got a call from receptionist to check our conditions. Thank you chef for the delicious foods you provided . Specially thanks to Mr. Ramesh, Mr. Nimantha, Mr. Dinusha and Ms. Sanduni for your excellent support during our stay.

Thank to the management and to the all staff for providing excellent service .

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community,

We hope you will visit us again when we re-open to the public.

Reviewed May 7, 2021

Our family members stayed at Citrus Waskaduwa during our quarantine stay and everything was excellent from the staff to the service specially the food was good with the variations that were there.
Special thanks goes out to Nimantha Fernando, the FOM who was very helpful to us in getting all the necessary approvals in co-ordination with Kings Hospital for us to undergo our quarantine period.
Thank you to the Management and all at Citrus for helping us to recover .

Date of stay: April 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the community.

We are glad to read this review. We are happy to hear that the staff looked after you well.

We hope you will visit us once we re-open to the public. Await to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 7, 2021 via mobile

On arrival at Katunayake I was allocated accommodation at this hotel to be quarantined for 14 days. Mr. Nimantha Fernando the front office Manager gave us a very warm welcome with the Officials of the Army and was very helpful throughout my stay. I loved the daily call from the reception specially from Abhi inquiring about me and cheering me up during my 14 day isolation. I received frequent calls from Manager Food and Beverage and house keeping too checking on me.

Thanks to Mr Manoj the Executive Chef for providing delicious food and for obliging to do changes in the set menu on my request. Room service was good and courtious. The room was very spacious with free wifi and with a private balcony towards the beach. My stay here was very pleasant, nice and relaxing with the beautiful scenic view of the sea and the beach.

I thank the Management and the staff for the excellent service provided and making it a pleasant stay.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Citrus Leisure Team Citrus Leisure Team, Owner at Citrus Waskaduwa, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from Citrus Hotels!

We do appreciate you for taking time & sharing your experiences following your stay and delighted to know that you enjoyed.

We are glad to hear that the experience with us met your expectations and you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us.

Rest assured that your kind complements will be shared with the entire team and we look forward to having you return for a memorable stay with us once we are open to the public

Reviewed February 23, 2021

I am staying here due to government compulsion out of covid and that to completely alone.
I was worried about my 24 days stay and moreover I am a vegetarian so that was another reason to worry.
however within a day I got settled here. Hotel staff is really very cooperative and courteous.
I am getting the best possible vegetarian meal and I am completely not missing India
my room is having very good seneric view of beach which is helping me to manage this 14 days alone stay
Recommending everyone to choose this for your stay even when it is open post covid as it looks to be a good family hotel

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Citrus Leisure Team Citrus Leisure Team, Owner at Citrus Waskaduwa, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate the time you have taken to publish your wonderful review about your recent stay with us. Reading your positive invaluable feedback regarding your experience with us gives us great motivation for the whole team to hear about your satisfaction and I will make a point to share this with the team.

Once again, your valued support is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to the resort.