Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This hostel is really good for any backpacker who wants to stay in a cheaper area, but also wants to travel around Phuket. The buses are really easy to use and take you all over Phuket from here. The hostel itself is full of friendly staff, there is a great atmosphere here. The rooms are cheap and very clean, hot showers and towels. I would certainly come back here again!

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2012

If you dont want to get bitten by Bugs, than Vetter dont go there.
Went there, had a Look at the dorm an the sanitary, looked realy clean. They also have a nice sitting area and Lots of dvds to watch for Free. But then the night came and we Went to Bed, waking up with bits and al Lot of Bugs walking on our bed and backpack, that was on the Floor. Stayed there for two nights though, there was no Other Place to go at the Moment.
Told the stuff, that wasnt friendly at all, and they sayed, that it Must be us, bringing them with, because we were coming from Phi Phi. But they were in every bed, Not just with us!

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We found our room (double with ensuite) very clean, good size. Included TV, dvd, hot shower, rooms opens to the garden. Thought this of course can be a curse if people want to drink out there after coming home late at night.

They have a good common room with big TV and lots of films. Wi-fi available. Small kitchen, with fridge, great for self catering.

Very well organized hostel, can organize scooter rental.

However staff weren't too friendly.

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The staff here is incredibly helpful and friendly. I stayed in Phuket for 3 days only and the staff here helped me research and book everything I wanted to do, especially the SCUBA diving. They also arranged all my transportation while pocketing very little commission. Great location if you want to stay in Phuket (not another beach area) and terrific staff and facilities. My only issue: the beds showed signs of previous bed bugs, so that kind of freaked us out... but I've slept on worse.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Great hostel with awesome staff. Clean and fair priced, with good hang out areas perfect to meet other travelers. Not much to do in Phuket town itself but the busstop is 1 minute away and takes you to all the beaches. I also found it a good place to recover between Koh phi phi and Koh phangan crazy bucket times :) I will certainly come back here!

Date of stay: June 2012