All reviews one night nearby islands daily life hotel is located phuket
Reviewed March 31, 2018

Loved every minute of it. Extended our stay. Peaceful surroundings, local people going about their daily life in this charming little place. Local kids all smiles. Even the dogs are friendly. Lovely mango trees and Manit the owner is an amazing man who has been all over the world before coming back here to have a quiet life. He catches and cooks good fish and will take you snorkeling . My grandson was out late with his friends and I was getting worried but Manit calmed me down with his lovely quiet smile. I could spend a month here just sitting around watching life and reading.will definitely be back.

Room tip: Upstairs room with balcony but downstairs good for old folk .
Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Katherine W
Manit S, Owner at Summer Breeze Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2018

Hi Katherine W
Thank you very much for your lovely review. The Summer Breeze Inn is for guests to enjoy the real Thailand, away from the concrete jungles in other places. That is why we are different and I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again. Kind regards Manit

Reviewed April 27, 2017

My initial plan was to stay here for only one night, but the place was so welcoming that i extended my stay to three nights.
The room is in perfect condition, very clean, and you get free drinking water and clean towels as amenities. The air-con works well, and the king-size bed is comfortable. You also have the opportunity to have an outdoor terrace.
The manager Manit and his family will be happy to help you with all your needs, such as dive you to near viewpoints, recommend some good restaurants, or help you rent a motorbike for a decent price. Manit also offers boat trips to the nearby islands with his long-tail boat.
Overall a very welcoming place, in a quiet residential area where you can see how the local life in Phuket works, far away from the noisy tourists. Plus you have free WIFI.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank MaxNoone

Hi MaxNoone,
I am so sorry for the very late response to your wonderful review on Trip Advisor. We very much enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to see you again. Kind regards Manit

Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

I can not say enough great things about this place. We not only had the best place to stay in Thailand, but we now have a new family! The owners Manit and his family are so warm and welcoming. They took such great care of us. You will not regret getting this place!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Manit S, Owner at Summer Breeze Inn Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2017

Dear Sheralyn 5
That is fantastic. Thank you very much for your kind review. My hotel is different because we are in the middle of a Thai village, and you can experience the real Thai way of life. Happy New Year . Manit

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

The hotel owner was very lovely and helpful. Hotel location was a bit difficult so first time it was a bit hard to find even by taxi driver. Otherwise everything went well and the owner gave us good tips for our trip. Room was clean and it was good to sleep in there. I recommend this hotel to travelers who want to see and meet local people and culture.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nita K

Dear Nita K
I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that your taxi found us ! We hope to see you again. Happy New Year. Manit

Reviewed August 5, 2016 via mobile

The location for this hostel in perfect. Close to the beaches, restaurants and port. You can walk down the street and watch the sunset on the beach while eating dinner or having a drink.

Very small but clean.

Staff (Mathew and Lucy) were very helpful and nice.

Excellent value for the price.

Date of stay: August 2016