As per the other reviewers, it is Manit who makes your stay so special. The accommodation is great, comfy bed, clean and decent air con. I, like many others only stayed here one night before heading off to Railay the next morning.
Manit had arranged the taxi to meet me at the airport, and my onward trip. It was a Thai festival while I was there, so Manit bought me a flower arrangement while giving me a lift to a local restaurant. He then later picked me up and took me to the local fishing village to show me what the locals were doing and what the festival was about. We then said a prayer to the flower arrangement and set it out to the sea. I got back from my first night tingling and getting to see a huge part of their culture. I have been to Thailand many times, and it is these moments that make it so special. And Manit is happy to share them with guests (all the other guests were too tired - even after 16 hours of flights I was so glad I went).
A perfect start to my holiday, all thanks to me choosing to stay here. Great value for money, amazing family-owned accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Summer Breeze Inn is a small cosy family hotel in the Iravadee Village in Phuket Town, Thailand. Close to the Phi Phi Island Ferry, it has five rooms, each with its own character. Guests are given their own front door key, and we try our very best to make everyone feel very much at home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Summer Breeze Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Breeze Hotel Phuket Town
- Summer Breeze Phuket Town
- Summer Breeze Inn Hotel Phuket/Phuket Town