A brilliant little hotel offering a very personalised and friendly service. This hotel was great for quick access to the ferry port, we only stayed for one night and we were quite upset it was such a short stay. Although there is not an awful lot to see in Phuket Town this hotel was an ideal stopping point before we left for the Islands.
Manit the owner was super friendly, and although we didn't arrive until the middle of the night he stayed awake to welcome us and immediately made us feel at home. The room was very clean and tidy with all the basic essentials; wifi, air con & a comfy bed. We woke up the next morning to a lovely breakfast and Manit had organised a taxi to take us to the ferry port. Taxis in Phuket are a nightmare with drivers trying to scam you for money, so it was a relief to have it all sorted and the price was included in our stay. Manit was very chatty and friendly and we could have stayed chatting all day. Definitely a great experience.
For easy access to the ferry port definitely stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Summer Breeze Inn is a small cosy family hotel in the Iravadee Village in Phuket Town, Thailand. Close to the Phi Phi Island Ferry, it has five rooms, each with its own character. Guests are given their own front door key, and we try our very best to make everyone feel very much at home ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Summer Breeze Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summer Breeze Hotel Phuket Town
- Summer Breeze Phuket Town
- Summer Breeze Inn Hotel Phuket/Phuket Town