“Definitely Go with Jo”

Phuket Tours with Jo
More attraction details
Owner description: We are group of Phuket tour guides who would like to provide and show Phuket in different than normal join tours, with Phuket tours with Jo will give an opportunity to change and adjust trips for individual. Please contact us for further information
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Definitely Go with Jo”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My best friend and I took two separate tours with Jo, and we were quite impressed...she knows quite a lot about Thai culture, geography, and history, and our time with her was very enjoyable as a result. It's worth mentioning that our tours were a collection of people from all over the world, and she was knowledgeable about our countries as well, and was able to cater well to all of us individually. We will definitely be visiting Thailand, and touring with Jo again.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jaymeson A
Patthanant K, Owner at Phuket Tours with Jo, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Thank you very much for your review Jaymeson, there are a lot of good things coming since I met you in Jan for the tour. You are fun, enthusiastic, and enjoy to lead tours.

Denver, Colorado
“Jo is an excellent tour guide and an amazing person!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I recently visited Phuket with an old friend for a couple of weeks around this past new years. We went on a tour with Jo one of the first days of our trip and immediately booked another tour with her for the same vacation!

Jo was able to expose so much more of Phuket than we would have ever seen without her! Highly recommend Jo, she is the best!

Visited January 2014
Thank you for your review Nate, I wish you could stay longer. Still have many places in Phuket that I didn't have a chance to show you guys. I really enjoy time we spent while you were at Phuket
Bozeman, Montana
“Thailand's Top Tour Guide !”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We recently took a trip to Thailand, visiting Bangkok, Ayutthaya and settling down in Phuket. We spoke via Skype well before leaving the states and discussed all possible points of interest. Jo helped us plan the entire trip. From the start she made us feel safe, she was engaged in conversations, very knowledgeable, employs great drivers, is very adaptable to specific requests, and all around great company to be with. It is easy to see that she has a deep love for Thailand and it's people. I highly recommend asking about a place I unofficially named Monkey Mountain, just make sure to bring 2 bags of bananas..... they go pretty quick!
Thanks again for your help in making deeply treasured memories.

Visited March 2014
Thank you so much for your review Chris, please send my regard to Ally and Cayden. Hope you put Thailand to the cup again for next trip :)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Going to Phuket? Hire Jo!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Going to Phuket? Don't have a clue? Hire Jo. Fun, personable and knows the great spots for the perfect picture. Highly recommended!

Visited May 2013
Thank you Michael, I wish you will visit Phuket again soon!
Sydney, Australia
“wonderful trip to phuket”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

wonderful easy going and gets you to the real Phuket and to the places you would never see on another tour. had a wonderful lunch with my wife the driver and jo thank you had a great time hope you and your family are well

Visited May 2013
Patthanant K, Owner at Phuket Tours with Jo, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Thank you very much for your review Colin. I and my family are ver well, hope you and Maggie are well too. Maybe I may ask you to be my tour guide when I go to Australia :)

Best regards,