“Chic place to hang out, lovely staffs and of course Yummy food!”
Review of Eleven Two & Co.

Eleven Two & Co.
Ranked #15 of 828 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Phuket, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Chic place to hang out, lovely staffs and of course Yummy food!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

It was a farewell's party for one of our colleague, we booked this restaurant as most of our crews are living in Town. The place is very lovely, open-air and art-decor :) The owners are so nice, they welcomed us with a tasty welcome cocktails! The menu is very tempting, we ordered about 20 dishes, all are gorgeous!!! Anyway, strongly recommend you to try 'Polenta Stick with mushroom Bacon Sauce, Tuna Crispy Sushi, Spaghetti Salmon Cream Sauce with Ebiko, Grilled Tuna Served with grilled vegies and tartar sauce, finally complete our meal with melt in your mouth, Mango crepe and Green tea Panacotta. Finally, found my favorite place :)

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank miomio1300

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bangkok
“Super!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Nice Atmosphere ! Great pork chops and its mushroom sauces. Coffee is moderate. Cocktail tastes as good as those in Irish pubs. Super cheap compare to taste and quality! A rating was deducted because there is no air conditioner!! Love it here :)

1 Thank Thitachai A
Phuket, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly staff, yummy ...”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

The restaurant located on Thalang road, Chino-Portuguese style shop houses. Very nice atmosphere, staff are friendly, yummy food and dessert .

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Potchara K
Essex, United Kingdom
“Best Massaman Curry So Far”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Found this little spot driving about on my mo Ped. Looked very up market and the kind of place you would see in soho London, staff greated me with smiles and had a little chat before I sat, witch was nice as I am travelling alone. I ordered massaman curry with sticky rice Hot but was fantastic, really depth of flavour and spice. Couple of nice ice cold beers perfect match. The bill was very reasonable, well worth going too. It's set in a great location in phukett old town. With lots of oldy world shops and a couple of nice bars playing live music.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank dmorros
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gorgeous spot with food to match”
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place by chance, what a find. It's housed in a lovely colonial/industrial space. I had the Tom Yam Kung with grilled salmon - heaven. My husband has the chicken rice which was delicious. My three year old had their spaghetti with a tomato based sauce. I've never seen him eat so well. Staff friendly and knowledgeable. A must eat in Phuket Town.

• Visited April 2014