“Super!”
Review of Eleven Two & Co.

Eleven Two & Co.
Ranked #16 of 855 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Nice Atmosphere ! Great pork chops and its mushroom sauces. Coffee is moderate. Cocktail tastes as good as those in Irish pubs. Super cheap compare to taste and quality! A rating was deducted because there is no air conditioner!! Love it here :)

1  Thank Thitachai A

Reviewed April 25, 2014

The restaurant located on Thalang road, Chino-Portuguese style shop houses. Very nice atmosphere, staff are friendly, yummy food and dessert .

1  Thank Potchara K
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Found this little spot driving about on my mo Ped. Looked very up market and the kind of place you would see in soho London, staff greated me with smiles and had a little chat before I sat, witch was nice as I am travelling alone. I ordered massaman curry with sticky rice Hot but was fantastic, really depth of flavour and spice. Couple of nice ice cold beers perfect match. The bill was very reasonable, well worth going too. It's set in a great location in phukett old town. With lots of oldy world shops and a couple of nice bars playing live music.

1  Thank dmorros
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place by chance, what a find. It's housed in a lovely colonial/industrial space. I had the Tom Yam Kung with grilled salmon - heaven. My husband has the chicken rice which was delicious. My three year old had their spaghetti with a tomato based sauce. I've never seen him eat so well. Staff friendly and knowledgeable. A must eat in Phuket Town.

1  Thank P0nza1
Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place by chance last week. We were all a bit hot and bothered after a busy morning of sight seeing. What a find.The space is lovely with a colonial/industrial vibe. Great drinks and delicious food the Tom Yam Hung with grilled salmon was divine. My husband had the chicken rice which was pretty special too. My three year old had the pasta with a tomato based sauce - it's the biggest meal he's ever eaten. A must eat in Phuket Town.