“Great coffee and atmosphere in Phuket Town”

Phuketique Coffee Bar
Order Online
Ranked #3 of 74 Coffee & Tea in Phuket Town
Reviewed August 12, 2018

Our daughter had us stop here for coffee and dessert. My latte was wonderful, as was the homemade honeycomb with ice cream. The honeycomb is a prepared batter thickness which is poured out and solidifies; it's not an actual piece of honeycomb. Blended into the ice cream, with a piece on top. Just the right sweetness and the texture was great. Wonderful décor in this delightfully intimate location. Inside and outside seating.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

seem like one stop service!
you can stay here and end here as this place have food, dessert, and all kind of drink i would say. Yui (owner) she’s very kind person, very good at cooking and baking! her food and dessert was very nice. this place is not that big it is just the corner of the street but it make me feel comfy and warm as like i’m at home.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Curious716306
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Relaxing environment with music and a/c! I had a mocha frappe and a Thai tea frappe they had soy milk options if you don’t drink dairy.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018

Had a craft beer fix and used Untapped App for a search. Found this place just 5 mins away from my hotel. Walked over and found a small but impressive collection of craft beers. Did not try the food though as I already had dinner. Will definitely go back during the day to try the food in the future.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Lovely coffee and cakes. So much so I had more than my daily quota of 2 coffees but it was worth it! We went back a few days later and had a few of the beers on selection instead of the coffee....I do not have a daily beer quota so we tried most of them between us....they have massive selection so we visited the next morning for coffee and hangfast! Highly recommend

Date of visit: January 2018